October 20, 2019, 07:45:17 AM

Author Topic: Racist chanting  (Read 7930 times)

December 21, 2018, 03:58:42 PM
Read 7930 times

toshyboy

http://www.skysports.com/share/11587689

Whatís all this about ? Whatís the chant?

December 21, 2018, 04:04:04 PM
Reply #1

Macca77

Probably be similar to the Lukaku song United fans used to sing ?

December 21, 2018, 04:30:10 PM
Reply #2

Bluenose 91

Yeah it's along those lines.

Probably bit extreme to call it racist but it's just an absolutely shite song anyway.

December 21, 2018, 04:41:53 PM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

Can anybody post the words of the song, or a clip?
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 21, 2018, 04:48:00 PM
Reply #4

Bluedylan

Ignore that. Just heard it. About the size of his dick.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

December 21, 2018, 04:49:06 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Canít say Iíve seen it but yeah, shame and I agree with how itís handled. Itís embarrassing for the people whoíve sung it or shared it in like semi ignorant good faith, but you canít make light of racial stereotypes and thatís that.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 21, 2018, 04:53:25 PM
Reply #6

Macca77

Ignore that. Just heard it. About the size of his dick.

It's not as big as people think

What.....?

December 21, 2018, 05:01:48 PM
Reply #7

Simon Paul

Administrator
And yet Gazzas story about Les Ferdinands cock is fine.

December 21, 2018, 05:02:31 PM
Reply #8

sam of the south

So fucking cringe
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

December 21, 2018, 05:32:47 PM
Reply #9

gizzblue

Tainting the club. ..bravo fucking idiots ....shut like this sticks these days ...especially when we're not a media darling .
Born not made a blue .

December 21, 2018, 05:38:55 PM
Reply #10

Macca77

It's very very cringe, not racist at though

December 21, 2018, 05:41:48 PM
Reply #11

74Blue

Is it really that different from the song Utd fans sang about Vidic. He comes from Serbia. He'll fucking murder you. Nemanja.
Just like the snowflakes are complaining about the Yerry Mina chant making all Columbians out to be involved in drug trafficking, does the Vidic chant not make out that all Serbs are murdering scumbags? Neither are of course true and are just lazy stereotypes.
I'm not saying that this particular song is particularly tasteful, but it is interesting that this particular chant has been picked on, when it's quite apparent that it's not a problem that is just specific to Everton.

December 21, 2018, 05:43:15 PM
Reply #12

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Using the word 'snowflakes' is the more cringey thing this fucking year.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

December 21, 2018, 06:11:19 PM
Reply #13

Bluedylan

It is racist lads, sorry to break it to you.

Highlighting and focusing on black people's physical attributes is a thing that's dated back to slavery.

The people involved in this chant possibly weren't intending to be malicious, and it's more of an ignorance thing, which we're all guilty of or have been guilty of. But then people probably need to educate themselves a bit more.

Also, if you use the word 'snowflake' without any hint of irony, there's a strong likelihood that you're a bit of a cunt.

December 21, 2018, 06:28:34 PM
Reply #14

Simon Paul

Administrator
West Brom chant about Victor Anichebe that went un-noticed by Kick it Out...

Victors got a massive cock
victor, Victor
he tucks it in his football sock
victor, Victor
he shagged a girl and now shes dead, he swings his c**k around his head, Victor Anichibe's Albions number one"