October 23, 2019, 02:21:43 AM

Author Topic: Racist chanting  (Read 7968 times)

December 21, 2018, 07:18:12 PM
Reply #15

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Using the word 'snowflakes' is the more cringey thing this fucking year.

I like the response that a snowflake is unique. But when I get people using it as an insult to me I just say ‘snowflakes together create an avalanche - and that can make a difference.’
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 21, 2018, 07:22:21 PM
Reply #16

Simon Paul

Administrator
we live in a world where nothing is allowed

a man can't call a woman a woman even when she has self-identified as a woman anymore

you can't say that someone might have a big schlong because it is statistically likely that he may have one that is bigger than a white person's anymore

you can't punch a horse while wearing a Newcastle shirt anymore

it's just gone mad hasn't it?

December 21, 2018, 07:34:20 PM
Reply #17

Mayor Farnum

West Brom chant about Victor Anichebe that went un-noticed by Kick it Out...

Victors got a massive cock
victor, Victor
he tucks it in his football sock
victor, Victor
he shagged a girl and now shes dead, he swings his c**k around his head, Victor Anichibe's Albions number one"

Victor's entire time at West Brom went un-noticed.
Something clever written by someone else.

December 21, 2018, 07:44:03 PM
Reply #18

Simon Paul

Administrator
Victor's entire time at West Brom went un-noticed.

that game he was played as a holding midfielder was a particular stand-out low, however

December 21, 2018, 07:44:28 PM
Reply #19

bigmanbob

we live in a world where nothing is allowed

a man can't call a woman a woman even when she has self-identified as a woman anymore

you can't say that someone might have a big schlong because it is statistically likely that he may have one that is bigger than a white person's anymore

you can't punch a horse while wearing a Newcastle shirt anymore

it's just gone mad hasn't it?

Wholeheartedly agree, what a load of bollocks over nothing. I wish someone would tell me I had a big nob

December 21, 2018, 07:46:06 PM
Reply #20

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I think you have a very big knob bigman :hug:

December 21, 2018, 07:46:11 PM
Reply #21

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
that game he was played as a holding midfielder was a particular stand-out low, however

Goodness me, I remember this. I haven’t been the same person since.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 21, 2018, 08:00:54 PM
Reply #22

bigmanbob

I think you have a very big knob bigman :hug:
Ha, ha, why thank you

December 21, 2018, 08:42:37 PM
Reply #23

Evertonian in NC

What if the player actually DOES have a noticeable hog, is that sommet we just have to ignore?  :D

The best way to know someone is using the term ironically (at least over here) is to spell it "snowflaek" and/or put "smh" after it.  Of course, that requires one's audience to know you are mocking the general stupidity of the alt-right crowd, so is best done sparingly.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

December 21, 2018, 08:48:37 PM
Reply #24

Toffee Tuesdays

What if the player actually DOES have a noticeable hog, is that sommet we just have to ignore?  :D

Talking about Distin was it?

December 21, 2018, 08:57:00 PM
Reply #25

Evertonian in NC

"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

December 21, 2018, 09:14:48 PM
Reply #26

Tinga

You really can't say anything anymore can you, we should honestly just sit and clap while wearing bubble wrap, don't want people getting offended.

December 21, 2018, 09:16:32 PM
Reply #27

bigmanbob

You really can't say anything anymore can you, we should honestly just sit and clap while wearing bubble wrap, don't want people getting offended.
The Judeans People Front take offence to this

December 21, 2018, 09:36:33 PM
Reply #28

phillyt

I think before we decide if it’s racist or not we need to know if it’s factually accurate or not. I’m told that it appears generous “close up” I’m hoping the wife just means from the front of the gwladys.

If he is generously blessed then surely far from being a song about a black man stereotype, it’s just a song about a man.

On a side note I’m pretty sure kick it out have some sort of issue with Everton. From this, to contrasting reactions to Brewster/holgate situations and as far back as the pathetic way they failed to support lescott over emre despite overwhelming evidence.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

December 21, 2018, 09:58:43 PM
Reply #29

BlueWool

Maybe we should just stop talking and singing about footballers’ cocks, racism or not.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 10:00:18 PM by BlueWool »