May 23, 2019, 04:50:35 AM

Author Topic: January transfer window  (Read 53148 times)

December 21, 2018, 07:45:30 PM
Read 53148 times

Macca77

Window opens in a couple of weeks, Silva has been asked about Lozano

https://twitter.com/philkecho/status/1076110362024570882

December 21, 2018, 07:52:15 PM
Reply #1

Bluenose 91

Not exactly ruling it out are they?

#WelcomeChucky

December 22, 2018, 02:39:39 AM
Reply #2

Thomas

Could we sign Mitrovic and Drinkwater? purely as obvious available players or players who would clearly be keen on a move....although hopefully we coukd get better.

Sent from my SM-G935F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Not at all interested in being popular

Very interested in saying/doing what's right for Everton FC.

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

December 22, 2018, 03:28:27 AM
Reply #3

hannu

Could we sign Mitrovic and Drinkwater? purely as obvious available players or players who would clearly be keen on a move....although hopefully we coukd get better.

u seriously have the worst shouts on this entire forum

December 22, 2018, 03:48:13 AM
Reply #4

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Drinkwater I would say no. Has he played a first team game this season? Mitrovic? I can see why people see him as an option and I can see why they say avoid. I'd be hoping for better than these
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 22, 2018, 05:08:44 AM
Reply #5

Thomas

Drinkwater I would say no. Has he played a first team game this season? Mitrovic? I can see why people see him as an option and I can see why they say avoid. I'd be hoping for better than these

I agree pal, these are (as I THINK you understood) merely prototypes for the kind of player we need. Mitrovic would be a good squad player or at least a deadline day 'oh fuck we need cover'. He's basic but sometimes that's worked for us e.g. Jelavic. What we'd do for an Andy Johnson right now and i say that as somebody who didn't like his style of play running down the channels at all (I prefered Yakubu).

As for Drinkwater, he could possibly just be another Schenderlin and I don't want another of those. But we'd be so much better as a team if we had a cut price Pirlo type player playinng DM who could spot a pass and even (like Kante) chip in with a goal. Who plays DM

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

December 22, 2018, 05:22:37 AM
Reply #6

Bluedylan

Drinkwater??

Fucking hell.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 22, 2018, 05:37:31 AM
Reply #7

Thomas

Drinkwater??

Fucking hell.

Yes. Drinkwater, who won the league and looked as good as Kante that year. Fucking Hell.

Says Mr Tom Davies lover.

December 22, 2018, 06:08:53 AM
Reply #8

Bluedylan

Yes. Drinkwater, who won the league and looked as good as Kante that year. Fucking Hell.

Says Mr Tom Davies lover.

Life's too short and complicated to have this discussion with you Thomas, about Danny Drinkwater of all people. Have a nice Christmas.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 22, 2018, 04:33:40 PM
Reply #9

Thomas

Life's too short and complicated to have this discussion with you Thomas, about Danny Drinkwater of all people. Have a nice Christmas.
Danny Drinkwater is a good midfield player. Is he better than Gana? Yes.

December 22, 2018, 04:47:48 PM
Reply #10

Martip

You been on the Christmas sherry ?

December 22, 2018, 05:33:19 PM
Reply #11

Cereal Killer

He's left it late, but wham!! Post of the year!  lolol lolol lolol

December 22, 2018, 05:34:01 PM
Reply #12

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Is that why Drinkwatwer is being linked with a £40m move to PSG despite not playing for ages?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 22, 2018, 05:35:23 PM
Reply #13

Macca77

Humbug!

December 22, 2018, 05:44:38 PM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Massive fan of the lad who spends a lot of time on here chiding Everton fans for liking ‘average players’ too much advocating signing one of the most genuinely bang average players in premier history.

Get out of here man my Tom Cairney suggestion was better than this garbage.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.