July 20, 2019, 02:13:10 AM

Author Topic: Holgate to West Brom  (Read 3083 times)

December 31, 2018, 02:42:26 AM
Read 3083 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Really like him, but man he was exposed early on this year. Massive opportunity to step up and get real minutes if you just put in serviceable performances. Bit similar to Davies pre Gomes.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2018, 07:58:53 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I’ve definitely reached peak revisionism re: Kenny.

We were getting absolutely webbed everywhere down his side when he was in the team. I imagine most managers said ‘hes new, pile in down that side’.

But is Kenny that much worse than Coleman currently is? Maybe worth weathering he storm a bit with Kenny to see if some of his exciting bits show through (e.g pass for Walcott in his last game).
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2018, 08:08:40 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think Kenny was the target, I think Walcott was - and still is

I don't think Walcott offers anywhere near enough cover down that side, and with someone else in front of them both Coleman and Kenny would be viewed as much better players than we currently see them

Not sure to be honest, think Coleman is finito.

Maybe Bernard swap sides for a bit, he’s tenacious, see how that looks.