October 24, 2019, 03:59:31 AM

Author Topic: Holgate to West Brom  (Read 3334 times)

December 31, 2018, 07:58:53 PM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I’ve definitely reached peak revisionism re: Kenny.

We were getting absolutely webbed everywhere down his side when he was in the team. I imagine most managers said ‘hes new, pile in down that side’.

But is Kenny that much worse than Coleman currently is? Maybe worth weathering he storm a bit with Kenny to see if some of his exciting bits show through (e.g pass for Walcott in his last game).
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2018, 08:03:57 PM
Reply #16

Simon Paul

Administrator
I’ve definitely reached peak revisionism re: Kenny.

We were getting absolutely webbed everywhere down his side when he was in the team. I imagine most managers said ‘hes new, pile in down that side’.

But is Kenny that much worse than Coleman currently is? Maybe worth weathering he storm a bit with Kenny to see if some of his exciting bits show through (e.g pass for Walcott in his last game).

I don't think Kenny was the target, I think Walcott was - and still is

I don't think Walcott offers anywhere near enough cover down that side, and with someone else in front of them both Coleman and Kenny would be viewed as much better players than we currently see them

December 31, 2018, 08:08:40 PM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think Kenny was the target, I think Walcott was - and still is

I don't think Walcott offers anywhere near enough cover down that side, and with someone else in front of them both Coleman and Kenny would be viewed as much better players than we currently see them

Not sure to be honest, think Coleman is finito.

Maybe Bernard swap sides for a bit, he’s tenacious, see how that looks.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2018, 08:38:49 PM
Reply #18

blue1948

Last season I said after three games that Dowell .Mirallas and Baines wouldn't play much for the season and was slated because only three games had been played ,I was right , although it was more down to a Baines injury than us signing the player we obviously needed .

Well today as a good bye to 2018 I am going to forecast that Bernard and Mina will not make the grade at Everton .

Helmet on and ready for bed, Best wishes to all for the New Year .

December 31, 2018, 08:45:09 PM
Reply #19

Martip

Kenny will play against Lincoln and will then keep his place

that's if he doesn't play against Leicester

the Lincoln game is an easy way to "rest" Coleman, and when Kenny plays well, he can be kept in for the next Premier League game
Makes a lot of sense

December 31, 2018, 08:46:38 PM
Reply #20

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Last season I said after three games that Dowell .Mirallas and Baines wouldn't play much for the season and was slated because only three games had been played ,I was right , although it was more down to a Baines injury than us signing the player we obviously needed .

Well today as a good bye to 2018 I am going to forecast that Bernard and Mina will not make the grade at Everton .

Helmet on and ready for bed, Best wishes to all for the New Year .

Kieran dowel was on loan at forest, pal and everyone was saying the same about Mirallas

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 31, 2018, 08:55:06 PM
Reply #21

kramer0

Kieran dowel was on loan at forest, pal and everyone was saying the same about Mirallas

Going to be a big player for us next season.

- Shogun

December 31, 2018, 09:38:11 PM
Reply #22

BlueForYou

Don't think Kenny has played many matches (U23's), so would be game rusty; wouldn't be surprised to see him sent out on loan to a promotion challenging Championship side (Birmingham?)

As with Holgate and Dowell, I doubt Silva has Kenny in his plans and another right back signing could emerge in January

Browning would be match-fit and may well be in the mix for a call up against Lincoln

Looking forward to the FA Cup!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 31, 2018, 09:45:54 PM
Reply #23

blue1948

Did I say my prediction was exclusive pal ,the fact Dowell went on loan was exactly what I was on about.

December 31, 2018, 09:46:37 PM
Reply #24

blue1948

- Shogun
You do know next season never comes !

December 31, 2018, 10:04:05 PM
Reply #25

Alanvideo

Not sure to be honest, think Coleman is finito.

Maybe Bernard swap sides for a bit, he’s tenacious, see how that looks.
..........................you may be right about Coleman ,he's so slow and predictable when in possession  .Time for Kenny to have a few games starting tomorrow or Lincoln.  I sit directly behind his grandad , will have a word tomorrow. (Taps nose) .
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 31, 2018, 10:50:22 PM
Reply #26

Shogun

Administrator

- Shogun

Glad you’re onboard

December 31, 2018, 11:01:35 PM
Reply #27

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
How’s big kev getting on these days?

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 31, 2018, 11:35:17 PM
Reply #28

Cereal Killer

A quite bizarre run of posts, too much ale for some already

So anyway, Holgate...

December 31, 2018, 11:40:01 PM
Reply #29

BlueForYou

................has played his last game for Everton

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick