August 21, 2019, 06:10:38 PM

Author Topic: Police looking for fans that threw missiles at the Merseyside Derby  (Read 846 times)

January 22, 2019, 07:19:53 PM
Reply #1

formerKHL

January 22, 2019, 07:39:59 PM
Reply #2

School of Science

Don't condone throwing objects at players for any reason, hope they are caught and dealt with whoever they " support".

On another note just wondering if any images of the dozens of fans who attacked and threw missiles at Manchester Cities coach, have came to light, the whole episode reminded me of a Zombie apocalypse. Thought not.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 22, 2019, 07:53:23 PM
Reply #3

Macca77

Amazes me the way the police can pinpoint 12 people in a crowd, and yet couldn't identify 50 odd reds who threw bottles, stones, cans, fireworks and shit at a bus, even though there was footage all over social media and the news.

Not condoning it by the way, just find it very strange.

January 22, 2019, 07:55:55 PM
Reply #4

formerKHL

January 22, 2019, 08:01:04 PM
Reply #5

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The police donít have an agenda against evertonians before that nonsense starts.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 22, 2019, 08:08:05 PM
Reply #6

School of Science

The police donít have an agenda against evertonians before that nonsense starts.

Up to yet I don't think anyone has said that. But i do believe the Liverpool fans who attacked the City coach deserve punishment as well. That was a disgrace to football and not just because it was Liverpool fans either.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 22, 2019, 08:13:12 PM
Reply #7

Macca77

No mention of coins getting lashed at the Everton fans from the redshites in the stand above.

Anyway, hope the all get caught and all get the death penalty

January 22, 2019, 08:37:30 PM
Reply #8

gizzblue

Red or blue they deserve all they get tbh ....
as does every childish cunt responsible for the man city coach ...but both the police and FA bottled that .. ..because it was classed as passion .ffs.
Not to mention the club did fuck all about their fans being cunts either .

Embarrased by nothing.....
Born not made a blue .