October 21, 2019, 07:16:12 AM

Author Topic: [News]Time to drop ship Walcott out with Tosun?  (Read 4850 times)

January 02, 2019, 03:46:25 PM
Read 4850 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Looks like it, maybe if he grew his hair long and rolled his socks down people would be more forgiving of poor performance, seems to work for TD who has made zero contribution this season yet escapes all criticism on here.

Heís hardly fucking played you mentalist
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 02, 2019, 06:43:44 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You state some valid facts and just to say I would not have called Brad a mentalist had he not started the name calling. I too was delighted when we signed him and just donít feel easy with what  appears to be a gathering mob mentality, maybe his assists would be much better, his main job, and probably will be much better when we have a striker in the box to finish it off, I really just donít want to write him off too soon.

Sorry about the mentalist thing I just donít get why youíre gunning for Tom Davies.

Similar to @Thomas - I donít think anyone even really likes Davies that much? He gets slagged off every time he plays? Who is giving you lads the impression everyone loves Davies?

Also why is a player getting less perceived abuse a way to defend another player? Shouldnít a young player get less criticism than someone who is older, more experienced, and actually playing?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.