September 16, 2019, 11:03:36 AM

Author Topic: [News]Time to drop ship Walcott out with Tosun?  (Read 4661 times)

January 02, 2019, 02:51:34 AM
Read 4661 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Time to drop ship Walcott out with Tosun?

Everton forward Theo Walcott has once again come under fire from Evertnoians following yet another poor performance from the former Arsenal man.

Source: Time to drop ship Walcott out with Tosun?

January 02, 2019, 03:36:52 AM
Reply #1

ZVictorOne

Half of the problem for Seamus at the moment is the lack of cover when he goes forward. Walcott is useless at covering the full back, makes no effort when he loses the ball and is a liability. His attacking play is also poor, loses the ball too much. Get rid now.
ZVictorOne

January 02, 2019, 04:24:41 AM
Reply #2

Mayor Farnum

Tosun was as physical as I've seen him when he came on today. Maybe knowing he will soon be on his way has lifted a weight from him.
Something clever written by someone else.

January 02, 2019, 04:55:05 AM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Honestly wouldn't miss Wallcot myself like ...but would keep Tosun over Niasse ....even if we get a striker ....or we are back to DCL only if we get an injury .
Born not made a blue .

January 02, 2019, 05:07:57 AM
Reply #4

Bluerin

Is this a bid to erase all trace of Big Sam ever being with us?

January 02, 2019, 12:18:36 PM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Is this a bid to erase all trace of Big Sam ever being with us?

Looks like it, maybe if he grew his hair long and rolled his socks down people would be more forgiving of poor performance, seems to work for TD who has made zero contribution this season yet escapes all criticism on here.

January 02, 2019, 01:31:48 PM
Reply #6

UnsyisaRhino

Looks like it, maybe if he grew his hair long and rolled his socks down people would be more forgiving of poor performance, seems to work for TD who has made zero contribution this season yet escapes all criticism on here.

0 contribution. Escapes all criticism. Hmm!

January 02, 2019, 03:32:35 PM
Reply #7

Hawkandro

Walcott has been one of the biggest disappointments this season. You can see why Arsenal were happy to let him go; barely any end product whatsoever. Seeing as Lookman also appears to not have much of a future here either, then we really need to be looking at a goal-scoring replacement ASAP; someone like Felipe Anderson who can grab you 10+ goals a season from out wide would be ideal.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 02, 2019, 03:46:25 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Heís hardly fucking played you mentalist
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 02, 2019, 03:50:00 PM
Reply #9

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Heís hardly fucking played you mentalist

He started as captain on two occasions and contributed fuck all, on every other occasion that he came on as a sub his contribution was a series of back passes, side passes and mis timed passes, thereís a reason he doesnít get game time now you mentalist.

January 02, 2019, 04:32:06 PM
Reply #10

Gash

Global Moderator

Genuine question, what do you see in Walcott that makes you constantly dig at people when they have a go at him? I was happy when we signed him but in general he's been a real disappointment since he came. Three goals and two assists from 19 starts this season is pretty poor. Even yesterday he started quite brightly then disappeared after 15 minutes.

We got him for reasonable money but regardless of what Allardyce will tell people his two signings have been pretty uninspiring.

January 02, 2019, 06:03:38 PM
Reply #11

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Genuine question, what do you see in Walcott that makes you constantly dig at people when they have a go at him? I was happy when we signed him but in general he's been a real disappointment since he came. Three goals and two assists from 19 starts this season is pretty poor. Even yesterday he started quite brightly then disappeared after 15 minutes.

We got him for reasonable money but regardless of what Allardyce will tell people his two signings have been pretty uninspiring.

You state some valid facts and just to say I would not have called Brad a mentalist had he not started the name calling. I too was delighted when we signed him and just donít feel easy with what  appears to be a gathering mob mentality, maybe his assists would be much better, his main job, and probably will be much better when we have a striker in the box to finish it off, I really just donít want to write him off too soon.

January 02, 2019, 06:34:24 PM
Reply #12

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Are you actually fucking messing?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 02, 2019, 06:40:21 PM
Reply #13

Faceatthefence

Walcott had a similar spell at the Arse,he and wenger were at odds on him playing out wide cause Walcott wanted to play through the middle.We havent give him that opportunity even though we have struggled in that position.Not saying its the answer but maybe a game like Lincoln would be an option.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

January 02, 2019, 06:43:44 PM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You state some valid facts and just to say I would not have called Brad a mentalist had he not started the name calling. I too was delighted when we signed him and just donít feel easy with what  appears to be a gathering mob mentality, maybe his assists would be much better, his main job, and probably will be much better when we have a striker in the box to finish it off, I really just donít want to write him off too soon.

Sorry about the mentalist thing I just donít get why youíre gunning for Tom Davies.

Similar to @Thomas - I donít think anyone even really likes Davies that much? He gets slagged off every time he plays? Who is giving you lads the impression everyone loves Davies?

Also why is a player getting less perceived abuse a way to defend another player? Shouldnít a young player get less criticism than someone who is older, more experienced, and actually playing?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.