October 20, 2019, 06:19:42 PM

Author Topic: [News]Time to drop ship Walcott out with Tosun?  (Read 4844 times)

January 02, 2019, 06:34:24 PM
Read 4844 times

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Looks like it, maybe if he grew his hair long and rolled his socks down people would be more forgiving of poor performance, seems to work for TD who has made zero contribution this season yet escapes all criticism on here.

Are you actually fucking messing?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 02, 2019, 11:24:59 PM
Reply #1

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I don’t hate Davies, I don’t hate any Everton player but the hatred and vitriol that was being spouted on the Leicester match thread, 20 odd shouts of hatred and “fuck off Walcott” was grossly disproportionate to the comments that any other under performing player got and he was by far not the worse player on the pitch. I raise the topic of Davies occasionally because I really think he gets a free pass every time he has a bad or mediocre game, I don’t see the criticism of him much on here, just looking for a bit of balance.
I hope and am sure that Davies will fulfill his potential, seems like a nice lad as well but cut some of the other player like Walcott and Bernard ( currently getting slated a lot on here) a bit of slack.

You’re so wide of the mark here with the Davies shout.

Mate, he can’t even play a simple five yard pass without getting shite.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown