October 19, 2019, 04:13:17 PM

Author Topic: [News]Time to drop ship Walcott out with Tosun?  (Read 4828 times)

January 03, 2019, 08:30:13 AM
Read 4828 times

Thomas

Looks like it, maybe if he grew his hair long and rolled his socks down people would be more forgiving of poor performance, seems to work for TD who has made zero contribution this season yet escapes all criticism on here.

This.

January 11, 2019, 05:22:43 PM
Reply #1

Thomas

I agree with @Gash his stats are his stats and they are dissapointing.

However Theo is a proven premier league player and has that quality and I think/hope he can bounce back.

If I'm wrong, cool. Gylfi will be the same.

January 11, 2019, 05:24:20 PM
Reply #2

Thomas

I really dont get the visceral hate for Davies at times from some fans.
He is what he is. 20 year old CM learning his trade, plays inconsistently but id bet he isnt on much money.

Koeman, Unsworth, Alladyce and Silva have all trusted him and played him so he mustn't be the black hole of a player some suggest.
Everton fans love to hate one of their own.

Its about Premier League Football not being his level, his atrocious passing, headless chicken style of play and most of all the fact far better players get more shit than him.

January 11, 2019, 05:25:34 PM
Reply #3

Thomas

Attitude. I canít blame a player for their level of skill. Davies cares. Walcott looks like heís serving out a prison sentence.
Everton is a cosy, family club to get a good pay day and wind down a career. Play well occasionally and all is fine.

See Saha, Neville, Walcott, Barry and probably a few others I have forgotten.

January 18, 2019, 08:06:55 PM
Reply #4

Thomas

Could you name me one of those far better players that get more shit than him ?

Walcott, Sigurdsson, Keane, occasionally Coleman and in the past Stones and Barkley.

January 19, 2019, 07:57:02 AM
Reply #5

Thomas

So Walcott gets more shit than Walcott , O.k. ? I donít accept that either Sigurdsson or Keane get more shit than Walcott and neither Stones nor Barkley are Everton players.

I was asked about Tom Davies bud in the context of him getting less shit than Walcott who is clearly a better player.

January 23, 2019, 12:48:03 AM
Reply #6

Thomas

Oh are we talking about us uneducated mopes comparing Tom Davies to Iniesta and for some reason talking about treating John Stones like he Was Shawcross? Oh great.

Like i said to @brap2 , its getting a bit Dame Barbara Cartland with her repeated use of the same story remodelled in different books. I get bored of it. But its true.

Anyway.....