October 15, 2019, 11:54:12 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 10717 times)

January 02, 2019, 06:25:09 PM
Reply #465

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously, lads?

Fair enough I but I massively disagree.  Iím not even saying he played well, but that was a level above anything Coleman has done this season.

He moves the ball a lot quicker for one. Coleman gets it, stops it, puts his hand out, then plays it square or loses it. Kenny gets it, plays a sharp pass and progress the play.

He can also put in a cross. His crosses arenít even that good but theyíre a lot better than the Coleman loft.

It was probably marginally better than Coleman has generally been and he can do things like play a pass into the box into feet which Coleman doesnít do, but his decision making on when to try a dribble vs into feet vs cross is shaky, his dribbling in general is miles away from what a modern full back should be able to do.

Heís just not good enough at the minute and Coleman isnít either to be honest. It shouldnít be that big a deal but our whole game is based around boring full back crosses so I guess we should try and have good players there.

Reece-James from Chelsea is tearing up the champs for Wigan, has been better than antonee Robinson on the other side...

Wan-Bissaka would be mega expensive and I doubt heíd come. Same for pereira.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 02, 2019, 07:11:33 PM
Reply #466

Juanito

missed the game and know the result - should I watch it? leaning towards no at the moment

Unless you are a sadist who enjoyed Koemanís era at its worst.