August 19, 2019, 07:29:29 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Lincoln FA Cup 3rd Round - Saturday 3pm KO  (Read 10134 times)

January 03, 2019, 06:10:47 PM
Reply #30

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Got to play Pickford.

Steak is a shambles.

put peppercorn sauce on it then.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

January 03, 2019, 06:17:01 PM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 03, 2019, 06:21:41 PM
Reply #32

Shogun

Administrator
Got to play Pickford.

Steak is a shambles.

Definitely rare you get a good performance from him
I never claimed to be a saint

January 03, 2019, 06:25:50 PM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
FA cup practically impossible to win. Securing Europa league (and not getting under too much pressure by coming like 10th) should be his priority.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 03, 2019, 07:03:21 PM
Reply #34

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 03, 2019, 07:14:50 PM
Reply #35

Shogun

Administrator
FA cup practically impossible to win. Securing Europa league (and not getting under too much pressure by coming like 10th) should be his priority.

Come on, it's not impossible.

We shouldn't expect to win it but as long as there's a favourable draw (i.e. top teams going out) then there's little reason to think a team in our position can't win the FA Cup.

If we go out to the likes of Chelsea then I'm really not bothered, if's when you lose to teams like Mark Hughes' Southampton at home that annoys me.
I never claimed to be a saint

January 03, 2019, 07:25:58 PM
Reply #36

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Come on, it's not impossible.

We shouldn't expect to win it but as long as there's a favourable draw (i.e. top teams going out) then there's little reason to think a team in our position can't win the FA Cup.

If we go out to the likes of Chelsea then I'm really not bothered, if's when you lose to teams like Mark Hughes' Southampton at home that annoys me.

Love a cup run more than anything and I will be extremely fucking pissed off if we can’t get past these at home!

But, it’s impossible I’m afraid.

Last decade 1 FA cup has been won by a team outside the big 6.

If you go back 30 years that increases to 3 teams not in the big 6, one of which being us.

I’m sorry but I don’t see it at all. I would absolutely LOVE it, but hand on heart I don’t think it will happen unless there is some kind of freak run or results.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 03, 2019, 07:57:58 PM
Reply #37

Martip

Love a cup run more than anything and I will be extremely fucking pissed off if we canít get past these at home!

But, itís impossible Iím afraid.

If you go back 30 years that increases to 3 teams not in the big 6, one of which being us.

Iím sorry but I donít see it at all. I would absolutely LOVE it, but hand on heart I donít think it will happen unless there is some kind of freak run or results.
You went all Kevin Keegan there ! Good work

January 03, 2019, 08:28:18 PM
Reply #38

Macca77

Is it bad of me to just not bother with this, cannot be arsed going at all.

January 03, 2019, 08:43:21 PM
Reply #39

Evertonian in NC

Love a cup run more than anything and I will be extremely fucking pissed off if we canít get past these at home!

But, itís impossible Iím afraid.

Iím sorry but I donít see it at all. I would absolutely LOVE it, but hand on heart I donít think it will happen unless there is some kind of freak run or results.

Yeah, I'm afraid the "magic" is gone.  RM's Wigan isn't walking through that door.

Priority has to be League play and laying the foundation for next season.  Whatever Marco does in pursuit of long-term goals, I will support.

/and try harder not to be an asshole when I get upset by football being football
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 03, 2019, 08:44:42 PM
Reply #40

D15TIN

I bet BT and the BBC wish they'd got this game now, potential upset on the cards now you feel

January 03, 2019, 08:58:34 PM
Reply #41

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
We haven't won an FA Cup game since 2016 :(

January 03, 2019, 09:13:05 PM
Reply #42

blue1948

two DMs against Lincoln?
How can you know where they play ,when they don't know ?

January 03, 2019, 09:19:01 PM
Reply #43

blue1948

I used to come on here for the crack but now it is if I want to feel fucking shit .Whenever I come off here I am down as fuck and for that I thank you all.

January 03, 2019, 09:25:06 PM
Reply #44

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
How can you know where they play ,when they don't know ?

Well, McCarthy & Gana are DMs ... so i suppose they will be playing there. I dont think we need two DMs in the team.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!