August 23, 2019, 02:47:07 AM

Author Topic: Niasse to Palace  (Read 7784 times)

January 17, 2019, 06:24:12 PM
Reply #120

Waltzer

Still gutted he's going/gone. Yeah yeah he's not a classically 'good' striker but by arse or by elbow he's good for double figures each season. I just wish we could instil half of his attitude and enthusiasm into some of the current squad (and then maybe half of their technical ability into him).

I received a signed photo for Christmas - because who needs electricity when Oumar's smile can light up a room?

I think its a little harsh on some of the other players we have, im sure they all give their all and I haven't seen anything to suggest they have bad attitudes? Yes, Niasse does have an infectious smile but you cant hide the fact hes a terrible footballer. He might get double figures but so would many others, many others would also contribute significantly more than he could ever dream of, which is where the real emphasis should be.
Personally really happy to see him go, but wish him all the best at the same time

January 17, 2019, 06:36:32 PM
Reply #121

Macca77

Ecstatic he's gone to be honest, wish him well like but nowhere near good enough

January 17, 2019, 06:40:04 PM
Reply #122

Bluedylan

I don't think anyone who thinks it was an awful transfer, or is really glad he's gone, means any ill will towards the lad himself.

He's been a credit to himself in a lot of ways in terms of attitude and effort. He just can't really play football, which has been the main problem.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 17, 2019, 07:06:50 PM
Reply #123

AllyBlue14

I think its a little harsh on some of the other players we have, im sure they all give their all and I haven't seen anything to suggest they have bad attitudes? Yes, Niasse does have an infectious smile but you cant hide the fact hes a terrible footballer. He might get double figures but so would many others, many others would also contribute significantly more than he could ever dream of, which is where the real emphasis should be.
Personally really happy to see him go, but wish him all the best at the same time

Yeah, I don't particularly disagree. The comment about the attitude wasn't necessarily that other players had a bad attitude, just that Oumar has had to show a lot of mettle after constantly being written off and humiliated - and that, probably more than anything else, is his greatest attribute.

I pretty much agree on the other points too, although I don't think finding goal-scorers is as easy as you may suggest. If that were the case, we could've just brought in a couple and wouldn't still be trying to replace Lukaku's output.

Not necessarily the point because the system we play needs a more rounded contribution, but I still think Niasse would outscore DCL and Tosun over the course of a full season.

January 17, 2019, 07:32:35 PM
Reply #124

kramer0

What happened to Kenneth Zohore

It looks like he has 7 appearances and no goals this season.

More importantly, Everton didn't panic sign him for £30m (plus) last summer.

January 17, 2019, 07:48:18 PM
Reply #125

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
What happened to Kenneth Zohore

Injured most of the season.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 17, 2019, 08:57:10 PM
Reply #126

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Injured most of the season.
r

How much of Oumars 55k a week do you think Cardiff will pay ?

January 17, 2019, 09:18:42 PM
Reply #127

Macca77

Niasse to Cardiff not done yet

January 17, 2019, 09:33:32 PM
Reply #128

everton1952

Probably just a loan and he remains on our paylist. Don't feel sorry for him. He is on a mega salary compared to the average person, and yet is a crap footballer as well. Life can't be bad for him really. Nice smile though as everyone says.

January 17, 2019, 09:37:14 PM
Reply #129

Bluenose 91

Does he even work any harder than the other players in our team or is it just because he's that shit it's all that stands out?

January 17, 2019, 09:53:10 PM
Reply #130

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Grim when you have to praise a player for working hard.

Who’s arsed .
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 17, 2019, 09:54:25 PM
Reply #131

Macca77

Not a footballer at all is he, he well won a raffle or something, first prize was to have a kick about with a professional team

January 17, 2019, 09:55:06 PM
Reply #132

BlueBeagle

r

How much of Oumars 55k a week do you think Cardiff will pay ?

They'd be having their pants pulled down if it's anything over a fucking fiver tbh

January 17, 2019, 09:55:56 PM
Reply #133

Bluenose 91

Grim when you have to praise a player for working hard.

Who’s arsed .

Pretty much the bare minimum you expect isn't it?

January 17, 2019, 09:58:04 PM
Reply #134

blue1948

Does he even work any harder than the other players in our team or is it just because he's that shit it's all that stands out?

It is his smile and effort that sets him apart.