August 26, 2019, 05:09:35 AM

Author Topic: Niasse to Palace  (Read 7815 times)

January 04, 2019, 04:15:36 PM
Read 7815 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Him alongside Zaha.... Bedlam

They will win more pens than passes completed.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 05, 2019, 03:12:46 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He’ll score goals wherever he goes, but he’ll also toey it out of play for absolutely no reason.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 05, 2019, 04:08:10 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
For me ,Niasse's finest hour was scoring Hull's second goal v. the shite .We were playing at Goodison that day and suddenly random people kept jumping up and cheering It was WTF until the stadium announcer told us what had happened .It was all the sweeter for him being on loan from Everton . Well in Oumar.    :hail:

The video of them fucking redmen tv meffs seeing that go in, absolutely beautiful.

January 10, 2019, 11:15:27 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's kind of fun to look at the disturbingly high number of players we own.

Only Williams, Browning, Jagielka, and Baines (who might get renewed year-to-year while he still has use) come off the books this June.

Brands must be really looking forward to 2020 when we lose Stekelenburg, McCarthy, Martina, Garbutt, Tarashaj, Galloway, Niasse, and Mirallas.

I'm hoping we can also get rid of Bolasie, Schneiderlin, Sandro, and Tosun within the next 6-8 months but it's likely that some of them will still be on the books for the next two seasons (possibly three in Tosun's case).

Wonder how much in wages we could free up if we got rid of all of the above. Got to be close to 500k pw.

January 11, 2019, 05:43:42 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can’t believe I once said Sandro’s signing was ‘potentially seminal’.

January 17, 2019, 05:09:51 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
McCarthy was good for needing to cover the gaps and as long as he had a progressive passer next to him.

His defensive output in his first season here was Gueye level.

I agree with Kramer though that for the tools he has he could have had more up and down about him if he had been under the right coach.

January 17, 2019, 05:54:57 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What happened to Kenneth Zohore