July 20, 2019, 08:34:39 AM

Author Topic: Niasse to Palace  (Read 7597 times)

January 04, 2019, 04:27:18 PM
Read 7597 times

Cereal Killer

Wonder if they'll take that 7m as a down payment in the summer for the young lad at right back?

Part of the deal to bring Benteke in the other direction  :whistle:

January 04, 2019, 06:58:09 PM
Reply #1

Cereal Killer

Cardiff have also asked about Niasse and been quoted 8m (from Wales Online).

Huzzah!

A bidding war for Oumar Niasse, who'd have thought it

January 10, 2019, 04:39:00 PM
Reply #2

Cereal Killer

He's an average impact sub. I'd sooner we try and invest in a quality, tried and tested centre forward and leave DCL and Tosun to fight over the "impact sub" position. The sooner we can get shut the better imo.

For the 30 odd million Arnautiutuueutovic is being quoted for, I'd be in there too. Can play up top or wide left/right, and has pace, strength and certainly knows where the net is. Would also weaken West Ham.

I'm just kind of hoping we have something better in the bag though. No doubt its going to be a long January.

:whistle: not to piss on your bonfire but the Arnautovic offer was 35m and they aren't interested in selling, would need to be way more than that to buy him

January 10, 2019, 05:03:25 PM
Reply #3

Cereal Killer

Meh, starting points/offers, whatever

Both clubs would want over 60m, both ridiculous prices and neither worth consideration

January 10, 2019, 10:33:09 PM
Reply #4

Cereal Killer

I dont give a flying fuck about arbitrary valuations, I want someone to stick the ball in the back of the net and turn some losses into draws and some draws into much needed wins. If Bournemouth beat us at the we will be closer to the relegation positions that the European positions.

Ok

You're the one who indicated you'd go for Arnautovic for the region of 30m, I pointed out this wasn't ever going to happen

Anyway we digress

Any further news on our Oumar?