October 14, 2019, 10:20:27 AM

Author Topic: Niasse to Palace  (Read 8118 times)

January 05, 2019, 02:16:17 AM
Read 8118 times

Waltzer

We've done some absolutely shocking business. The market doubles and we still lose 50% on signings.
Don't look at the negatives, we're still getting 7 million more than he's worth

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 05, 2019, 04:15:16 AM
Reply #1

Waltzer

In a window where Solanke goes a for 19m we should be expecting to recoup our full 13.5m I reckon

That I said I'd keep him until the summer. He's no starter and clumsy and awkward and all that, but out of all our forwards he'd be the one I'd bring off the bench when looking for a goal. He's shit as a footballer but has a knack for goals which are others forwards don't
The main thing Solanke has going for him is hes an unknown quantity, unfortunately Niasse isn't and people know what he's capable (or not) of

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 17, 2019, 06:24:12 PM
Reply #2

Waltzer

Still gutted he's going/gone. Yeah yeah he's not a classically 'good' striker but by arse or by elbow he's good for double figures each season. I just wish we could instil half of his attitude and enthusiasm into some of the current squad (and then maybe half of their technical ability into him).

I received a signed photo for Christmas - because who needs electricity when Oumar's smile can light up a room?

I think its a little harsh on some of the other players we have, im sure they all give their all and I haven't seen anything to suggest they have bad attitudes? Yes, Niasse does have an infectious smile but you cant hide the fact hes a terrible footballer. He might get double figures but so would many others, many others would also contribute significantly more than he could ever dream of, which is where the real emphasis should be.
Personally really happy to see him go, but wish him all the best at the same time

January 18, 2019, 05:42:44 PM
Reply #3

Waltzer

Palace are apparently after Cenk