October 14, 2019, 01:02:24 PM

Author Topic: [News]Blues look to add South American muscle  (Read 2274 times)

January 07, 2019, 04:40:40 AM
Read 2274 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
A boca news twitter account saying we are due to submit a bid for Wilmar  Barrios, El Kante Colombiano, for something close to $23m.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 07, 2019, 04:54:15 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not really what we need, is he?

If gueye is off he’s a like for like which doesn’t inspire much confidence in the system changing anytime soon. Marco might have something else up his sleeve?

A bola & echo saying Bruno Fernandes. Creative Portuguese CM.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 07, 2019, 05:14:12 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I imagine he'd be a replacement for Schneiderlin and would come in when Gana was unavailable

I don’t think so personally. He’s SO similar it seems weird to have two identical player profiles.

Schneiderlin is Marcos ‘ideal 6’ - if he went, I’d expect someone in that mould to join.

January 07, 2019, 05:42:37 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Or maybe McCarthy? Gana is too important, I can't see us going for a direct replacement who hasn't played European football ever and would take a while to get to grips with it

Part of me is wondering if he’s going to have two total destroyers with Gomes and a front 3...