October 14, 2019, 01:10:34 PM

Author Topic: [News]Blues look to add South American muscle  (Read 2275 times)

January 07, 2019, 06:16:27 PM
Read 2275 times

sam of the south

Barrios Youtube vid makes me think he'll be picking up a fair amount of yellows and reds if he does come

Pretty much every tackle was him diving in with feet leaving the ground.

Guaranteed red card in The Derby at the very least.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 07, 2019, 06:24:06 PM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Yep, he won the ball a fair few times, but that type of approach in the Prem is only going one way!

He did win the ball, but yeah, he would be off in our league seven times out of ten tackling like that
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 08, 2019, 01:25:38 AM
Reply #2

sam of the south

Hes only been sent off sommet like once in 3 years, hes a bit of a snide like, exactly what we need

I would imagine the EPL officials are a bit more stringent
Henry David Thoreau

January 08, 2019, 02:24:38 AM
Reply #3

sam of the south

Let's wait and see, no point writing him off before a balls kicked

Absolutely, I hope hes amazing; one thing was obvious in the World Cup was just how solid and combative Colombia were.

His tackling style did look madcap on that YouTube vid, though 😁
Henry David Thoreau

January 08, 2019, 03:34:18 AM
Reply #4

sam of the south

Lets not write him off before its more than an unsubstantiated rumour that were even interested in the lad !

Might as well shut down the Everton Forum down for the month and only reopen it on match days then if we cant wildly speculate about the merits of the potential signings of mad players!
Henry David Thoreau