July 16, 2019, 06:23:01 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Bournemouth  (Read 10221 times)

January 11, 2019, 06:25:33 PM
Reply #30

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
If we lose this the manager, club and fans need to make a serious assessment of where we are, why and whether its good enough.

Ah, itís good to have you back
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 11, 2019, 06:39:08 PM
Reply #31

Thomas

Ah, itís good to have you back
I'm not into sacking the manager, let me be clear. But he seriously needs to reevaluate a few things if we lie mid table after the outlay we made in the summer.

Moyes had a hard season in 03/04, learned from it and we improved from there. We stuck with him, it paid off.
Not at all interested in being popular

Very interested in saying/doing what's right for Everton FC.

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

January 11, 2019, 06:40:52 PM
Reply #32

Thomas

Don't bother deciphering, just look at who the poster is... Mr Positive strikes again ;)

Who? Me?

I told Arsenal Fans on AFTV when they where slagging Ramsey off he was a proper class act. Have a guess 2 years later who is signing for Juve?

We can all disagree with each other but please, no ad hominem attacks.
Not at all interested in being popular

Very interested in saying/doing what's right for Everton FC.

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

January 11, 2019, 06:52:12 PM
Reply #33

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

ROFL Ad Hominem attacks. So you thought a good player was a good player two years ago so you are now the messiah. On here you are about as negative as it can get, and you just make me and many others just want to hit CLOSE on these forums. Cheer the fuck up - things are moving in the right direction on and off the pitch overall. Not as fast as we would hope on the pitch, but hey ho, its not like we arent used to it :D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 06:53:31 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

January 11, 2019, 07:19:08 PM
Reply #34

Cereal Killer

ROFL Ad Hominem attacks. So you thought a good player was a good player two years ago so you are now the messiah. On here you are about as negative as it can get, and you just make me and many others just want to hit CLOSE on these forums. Cheer the fuck up - things are moving in the right direction on and off the pitch overall. Not as fast as we would hope on the pitch, but hey ho, its not like we arent used to it :D

Try the ignore list, it'll make your day  :thumbsup:

January 11, 2019, 07:35:11 PM
Reply #35

bigmanbob

If we roll the 4-2-4 out again, I think it'll be end to end and pretty much anything could happen.

I think we'll be second best if we turn up with 3 CBs. Still no midfield control but with one fewer attacking option.

They have midfield balance issues too so I bet we could control game with another body deeper in the middle of the park.

I'd pick Keane/Mina for starting CBs. Keane is the best on the ball, Mina needs game time, Zouma isn't here permanently.
Each to their own and all that but I don't agree at all that Keane is the best on the ball out of the three, I actually think it's his weak point and the other two are miles better than him on the ball. He was quoted when Koeman left as sayign he tried to convert him to a ball playing CB and how uncomfortable with it he was

January 11, 2019, 08:45:39 PM
Reply #36

Cozzie

Fucking hell lads, we're playing Bournemouth you know, yes they're decent but so are we. Current form is poor but we will beat these pretty comfortably on Sunday

I thought we where gonna beat West Ham, Huddersfield, Watford and Newcastle "comfortably" as well.

It will be anything but comfortable.

January 12, 2019, 12:09:04 AM
Reply #37

bluenuck

I thought we where gonna beat West Ham, Huddersfield, Watford and Newcastle "comfortably" as well.

It will be anything but comfortable.

Everything points to a wild game that could go any way. Hate this team. I remember that game at goodison when we were up by 3? I believe with maybe 15 minutes to go and they just kept coming. I think we scored 6 that game??

Watch it be a comfortable win though.  lolol

January 12, 2019, 12:13:27 AM
Reply #38

Ross

Massive game this.

Forget how we perform we need the points and a win urgently.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 12, 2019, 12:40:07 AM
Reply #39

Shogun

Administrator
Massive game this.

Completely agree.

Win and we'll be midtable, have no intention of sacking our manager and have a set of fans generally ambivalent towards the rest of the season.

Lose and we'll be midtable, have no intention of sacking our manager and have a set of fans generally ambivalent towards the rest of the season.
I never claimed to be a saint

January 12, 2019, 12:54:34 AM
Reply #40

bluenuck

The Millwall game is bigger

January 12, 2019, 01:32:14 AM
Reply #41

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
The Millwall game is bigger

Nah, for me the cups are the icing on the cake, but you need the cake first.

League form is the most important thing to me, if you're consistent there you give yourself a better chance in the cups too that doesn't necessarily rely on a favourable draw.

I can't really take us seriously in any cup competition anyhow until we've proven we can fare better against the better teams in the league as otherwise it just means we're one bad fixture from going out.

January 12, 2019, 01:41:14 AM
Reply #42

Gash

Global Moderator
Massive game this.

At this rate you'll still be saying "huge game this" in pre season friendlies.

January 12, 2019, 02:15:21 AM
Reply #43

Cozzie

Everything points to a wild game that could go any way. Hate this team. I remember that game at goodison when we were up by 3? I believe with maybe 15 minutes to go and they just kept coming. I think we scored 6 that game??

Watch it be a comfortable win though.  lolol

Pretty much every time we play Bournemouth it ends up being a complete mind fuck of a game.

January 12, 2019, 02:59:58 AM
Reply #44

Alanvideo

Pretty much every time we play Bournemouth it ends up being a complete mind fuck of a game.
.............last time Adam Smith got Richarlison sent off then got himself sent off. Walcott scored a blinder and Baines gave away a needless penalty.  :bonk:
We are special ,we are Everton.