June 27, 2019, 02:07:31 PM

Author Topic: Worst Everton Shouts  (Read 4956 times)

January 20, 2019, 11:15:53 PM
Reply #120

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I thought Michael Branch was going to be great

January 20, 2019, 11:16:25 PM
Reply #121

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Oh and I was sure Tony Grant was going to be our hoddle

January 21, 2019, 02:08:17 AM
Reply #122

Bally

Administrator
Whoever started a thread calling Anichebe the scouse Drogba (Might have been me)
I also said that

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

It's the roll I way

January 21, 2019, 04:41:59 AM
Reply #123

BlueForYou

Michael Ball, Danny Cadamarteri and John Oster will be more successful than Gary Neville, Paul Scholes and David Beckham
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

January 21, 2019, 03:56:54 PM
Reply #124

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Where are you lads who were saying Andre Gomes is better than Arteta? Pop yourselves in here.

Also people saying ‘it’s not your money so why are you arsed’ when airing doubts over our signings over the last three years.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 21, 2019, 04:12:17 PM
Reply #125

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Also people saying ‘it’s not your money so why are you arsed’ when airing doubts over our signings over the last three years.

Yeah I said something similar about Bolasie tbh. Thought it was just a sign of the times rather than a flagrant misuse of money.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 21, 2019, 04:15:09 PM
Reply #126

KoemansNumberTens

Still get that with every signing. Frightening how much money we’ve just pissed away

January 21, 2019, 04:45:50 PM
Reply #127

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
This is probably a bad shout but I kind of want to sack the manager and sell every single player in the entire squad and all of the youth academies, bin off everyone who works in the club shop, in the ticket office and every member of the board, bin off quite a lot of the fans and start again

Happy to keep the home kit royal blue shirt, white shorts and white socks and have the name Everton and keep our past achievements but bin everything else off

Oh and Jimmy Martin can stay, but the rest can fuck off because they've been making me miserable for years
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 21, 2019, 05:12:51 PM
Reply #128

Lazarou

My most recent in a catalogue of bad Everton shouts that I said to anyone that would listen is this seasons 'we will be flying by Christmas'. I thought 3-4 months bedding in coupled with exciting summer signings and the Brands/Silva management dream team duo that it would be a reasonable assumption.

I will never learn.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

January 21, 2019, 07:52:38 PM
Reply #129

Bluedylan

Think one of my worst recent ones was when I told my Spurs mate that we had reasonable, patient fans. Off me rocker, la.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.