May 23, 2019, 03:38:12 AM

Author Topic: Vlasic Interview  (Read 4811 times)

January 10, 2019, 09:10:50 PM
Reply #30

blue1948

He's not good enough
He is not good enough but other 21 year olds are ? Come on give your arse a chance .

January 10, 2019, 09:12:28 PM
Reply #31

Macca77

He is not good enough but other 21 year olds are ? Come on give your arse a chance .

Let's keep my arse out of this

January 10, 2019, 09:19:40 PM
Reply #32

blue1948

Let's keep my arse out of this
Well you keep talking out of it .

January 10, 2019, 09:34:27 PM
Reply #33

Mouse

Nothing wrong in that interview at all other than he seems resigned to being sold because we are looking to buy from big clubs. I like him and think he performed well whenever I saw him. He worked hard and always looked to produce something and wasn't afraid to have a go himself. #

From all reports he's performed well on loan and stood out in a number of CL games. The Russian league may not be the best in the world but surely performing well over there and in CL matches is at least on a par with playing well for Forest?

I haven't seen enough to think he's the answer to our problems but equally haven't seen anything to simply write him off as not good enough. I hope we have the luxury of being able to give him a pre-season and a chance next season.

January 10, 2019, 09:43:15 PM
Reply #34

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
His composure always impressed me. Wouldnít mind him back but he was slung out fairly swiftly.

January 10, 2019, 09:52:16 PM
Reply #35

Macca77

Well you keep talking out of it .

Well done.

January 10, 2019, 10:11:37 PM
Reply #36

TSGun

He seems to just be expressing the same fears and insecurities all young players would feel when there's a lot of investment at the club they play for.

A little bit of love and he'll be fine. With a nickname like 'pickles', if that's what was correctly implied, he deserves no less.

January 10, 2019, 11:20:41 PM
Reply #37

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I liked him. Be a shame if he gets binned off
Simply simply lovely

January 10, 2019, 11:28:49 PM
Reply #38

gizzblue

Deffo didn't like the rotund fella did he .....think he deserves a crack of the whip ..I mean he's not shown to be Sandro shite had he ....and Marco could be the guy to change his mind about us ,if Lookman is anything to go by .
Born not made a blue .

January 10, 2019, 11:30:27 PM
Reply #39

Bluedylan

Good on him. Like a player with opinions and a brain in his head.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 11, 2019, 12:18:57 AM
Reply #40

Lxxx

Reading this thread clearly absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

January 11, 2019, 12:48:21 AM
Reply #41

eugene

Too be honest folks I donít think anybody on here has seen enough of him in a blue shirt to form a proper opinion, that coupled with the way our previous manager set us up and our opinions are even less conclusive.
However he is getting very good CL reviews and that is good enough for me.
Imagine letting him go only for him to return with a competitor and haunt us!
Nah the small amount I saw him play I did actually like....... let him finish his loan and bring him back for another crack, heís got spunk mixed with a humbleness rarely seen

January 11, 2019, 12:54:21 AM
Reply #42

Mouse

Reading this thread clearly absence really does make the heart grow fonder.
Nah, just think most people haven't seen enough of him to pass judgement. Couple that with the CL performances it seems counter-intuitive to write him off.

January 11, 2019, 12:56:42 AM
Reply #43

eugene

Nah, just think most people haven't seen enough of him to pass judgement. Couple that with the CL performances it seems counter-intuitive to write him off.
Sure thatís what I just said mouse.But I agree

January 11, 2019, 01:12:29 AM
Reply #44

Mouse

Sure thatís what I just said mouse.But I agree
Ah, I should read before I post  ;)