July 23, 2019, 12:00:36 AM

Author Topic: Vlasic Interview  (Read 5195 times)

January 10, 2019, 04:31:51 PM
Read 5195 times

sam of the south

I donít see anything wrong in what heís said, and I get the feeling that he would come back and play well if he was wanted

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2019/1/10/18176081/nikola-vlasic-transfer-rumours-cska-moscow-everton-champions-league-comments-koeman-silva-allardyce
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 10, 2019, 04:47:04 PM
Reply #1

mikey_blue

I really like him. When he was here I thought he looked a better prospect than Lookman. Hopefully he gets his chance next season. Either that or we sign some superstar and Iíll happily forget about him.

January 10, 2019, 04:59:11 PM
Reply #2

Macca77

He's not good enough

January 10, 2019, 05:02:36 PM
Reply #3

Waltzer

He's not good enough

Little too early to judge a 21 year old i think. Personally think he'll go further than any of the other under 21s in or around our squad and we'll regret getting rid, if we do!?

January 10, 2019, 05:17:34 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thereís some bombastic headlines out there but Iíve seen a closer translation that basically says we want to emulate Tottenham, and he expects us to spend more money in the future to try and crack the big 6 so feels likely to be sold.

Will be a shame to lose him as heís one of the most talented in his age group in the world arguably.

if he goes I want a profit.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 10, 2019, 05:31:09 PM
Reply #5

Macca77

Thereís some bombastic headlines out there but Iíve seen a closer translation that basically says we want to emulate Tottenham, and he expects us to spend more money in the future to try and crack the big 6 so feels likely to be sold.

Will be a shame to lose him as heís one of the most talented in his age group in the world arguably.

Really? He's done nothing to justify the hype

January 10, 2019, 05:31:31 PM
Reply #6

Shogun

Administrator
Rate him me
I never claimed to be a saint

January 10, 2019, 05:39:09 PM
Reply #7

sam of the south

Thatís exactly what the article says
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 10, 2019, 05:43:05 PM
Reply #8

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

January 10, 2019, 05:46:47 PM
Reply #9

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

He's young and talented enough to keep the faith in him a little longer...

January 10, 2019, 05:50:47 PM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thatís exactly what the article says

Apologies, seen a few traditional news outlets running with more errr spicy headlines.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 10, 2019, 05:51:07 PM
Reply #11

Macca77

Looked very average whenever he played, not arsed about his form in the Russian league, Niasse looked like a world beater there.

Worth another look maybe, but not a loss at all if we sell him.

January 10, 2019, 05:56:11 PM
Reply #12

Waltzer

Really? He's done nothing to justify the hype

Hes done loads more than Lookman, DCL and Davies combined. Hes played 6 CL games this season, got 2 assists and 3 goals including the winner against Real and was named MOTM. His record this season is 1 goal every 3 games as an attacking midfielder, this is after going to a new league, albeit not the strongest, adapting and performing well. I dont think anyone has hyped him up, just saying there appears to be potential and it'd be a shame for him not to get the chance others have

January 10, 2019, 05:56:38 PM
Reply #13

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Looked very average whenever he played, not arsed about his form in the Russian league, Niasse looked like a world beater there.

Worth another look maybe, but not a loss at all if we sell him.

Nah, looked a talent when he played.

Has also played well in the champions league and is a player a lot of people in the game rate highly.

Would be a shame to sell him but I fear thereís no way back for him.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 10, 2019, 05:58:56 PM
Reply #14

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Would be nice if we invented a time travelling machine and played him in the last half dozen games as our right sided attacking mid.

Just to see like :D