July 24, 2019, 11:27:07 AM

Author Topic: Vlasic Interview  (Read 5208 times)

January 10, 2019, 05:17:34 PM
Read 5208 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thereís some bombastic headlines out there but Iíve seen a closer translation that basically says we want to emulate Tottenham, and he expects us to spend more money in the future to try and crack the big 6 so feels likely to be sold.

Will be a shame to lose him as heís one of the most talented in his age group in the world arguably.

if he goes I want a profit.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 10, 2019, 05:50:47 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thatís exactly what the article says

Apologies, seen a few traditional news outlets running with more errr spicy headlines.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 10, 2019, 08:22:53 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mentioned in the below article, small sample size however (CL group stage)

https://statsbomb.com/2019/01/loan-watch-how-are-premier-league-prospects-across-europe-faring/

January 14, 2019, 02:31:32 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Off topic but I remember Walsh saying Lookman was close to Lukaku in terms of
Finishing ability.

I know, Walsh like, but encouraging that, and heís definitely showed end product in his career so far.