May 23, 2019, 04:17:51 AM

Author Topic: Michy Batshuayi  (Read 16777 times)

January 11, 2019, 01:47:16 AM
Reply #30

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Wonít help with build up play or consistency of control.

But is generally a good finisher.

Heíd still be a punt as itís telling that heís struggled to win a starting place anywhere that heís been.

January 11, 2019, 01:50:26 AM
Reply #31

TheTone

Just done an imaginary steering wheel swerve, fell over on the bed, had a look again and thought, ya, this lad is hitting the bar from 2 yards out in a derby, sign him up

January 11, 2019, 01:52:16 AM
Reply #32

D15TIN

Won’t help with build up play or consistency of control.

But is generally a good finisher.

He’d still be a punt as it’s telling that he’s struggled to win a starting place anywhere that he’s been.
had a really good record at liege, marsielle and Dortmund last season, Valencia obviously not working probably the style, we cross a lot etc, he'd get chances here

January 11, 2019, 01:54:16 AM
Reply #33

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
had a really good record at liege, marsielle and Dortmund last season, Valencia obviously not working probably the style, we cross a lot etc, he'd get chances here

Yes but heís often coming off the bench, even at Marseille.

He does score though, but could be that heíd be like Hernandez that when it goes well everything looks great but if the team isnít playing well, what do they offer.

January 11, 2019, 02:14:04 AM
Reply #34

Mayor Farnum

14 million raises alarm bells. Unless he's in the last year of his contract.

January 11, 2019, 02:20:35 AM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah was going to say he’s basically a chicharito type. Very good at one particular thing, finishing in the box. Hold up / link up / running channels all weak tbh. Decent dribbler actually.

We don’t make chances and I imagine Tosun would maybe bury them if we did, so he doesn’t help there.

One good thing is he’s never had a season in his career where he’s taken less than 3 shots per 90, so he’s certainly got a nose for it, and if the fee was anything near that reported one i’d bite your bloody arm off still.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 11, 2019, 02:24:46 AM
Reply #36

Martip

Split on this one as initially thought it was a good idea for the money but can't help but feel he's not the long term answer.

January 11, 2019, 02:31:46 AM
Reply #37

Trowel

14 million raises alarm bells. Unless he's in the last year of his contract.
Still 2 1/2 years on his Chelsea contract.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 11, 2019, 02:43:25 AM
Reply #38

ajax_andy

Exactly the kind of player we see other clubs buy that we always say we need to emulate if we are to close the gap... And exactly the type of player Brands has been successful buying in the past.

Yet despite that I feel very underwhelmed by the idea of signing him.

January 11, 2019, 02:47:28 AM
Reply #39

Bluedylan

Need to move away from punts.

Chelsea donít rate him, Valencia donít rate him and Dortmund went in for Alcacer rather than having him back.

Just donít see it myself.

Wait til summer and try to go big on a proper striker with the age/profile/potential of Richarlison.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 11, 2019, 02:47:34 AM
Reply #40

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He doesnít have to be the long term answer.

No reason why we canít sign him and another striker in the summer.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 11, 2019, 02:53:58 AM
Reply #41

Martip

But is he much better than dcl ? If not I can't see much point.

January 11, 2019, 02:54:59 AM
Reply #42

Bluedylan

Thatís a fair enough point. All money adding up though innit, and yet another body added to the squad.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 11, 2019, 03:06:37 AM
Reply #43

sam of the south

Thatís a fair enough point. All money adding up though innit, and yet another body added to the squad.

Yeah but hopefully Niasse and Tosun will be off the books (even though Iím fond of them both)
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 11, 2019, 03:07:09 AM
Reply #44

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
But is he much better than dcl ? If not I can't see much point.

Miles better
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown