June 16, 2019, 04:01:35 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham-Everton  (Read 891 times)

January 11, 2019, 05:09:44 AM
Read 891 times

Icetoffee

Hi everybody.

I know I am quite early in posting this, but I really need tickets  :) I am planning on bringing my twelve year old from Iceland to see his first Everton game. He took after his father and supporte Everton, which has not always been easy with most other kids supporting Liverpool, Chelsea (because of Gudjohnsen), United, Arsenal or young glory hunters supporting City.

I was hoping that any of the season ticket holders would not be able to attend the last game of the season and would be willing to purchase tickets when they will be availble.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance.

Icelandic supporter hoping to cement his son as a future fan.

January 25, 2019, 02:19:21 PM
Reply #1

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
It all depends if the game is at Wembley or at their new ground. If its at their new ground i'm pretty sure nearly everyone will want to go to it

January 31, 2019, 02:58:38 AM
Reply #2

velimski

And if it's at Wembley, surely it can't be that hard to get a ticket in the home end at worst??

January 31, 2019, 03:48:46 AM
Reply #3

Simon Paul

Administrator
And if it's at Wembley, surely it can't be that hard to get a ticket in the home end at worst??
Depends if its on a capped capacity day

Hopefully not though

January 31, 2019, 06:46:02 AM
Reply #4

boothill

jeez Si, dont take him there for his first game, poor kid will end up having nightmares  :o

April 02, 2019, 07:52:13 PM
Reply #5

Icetoffee

Hi again, and thanks for the replies.

Just wanted to revive this thread since the game is fast approaching.

I have warned the kid that we might get slaughtered, but he still wants to go. It sure helps having Gylfi on the team, us being Icelandic and all.

So I just want to ask again, If some season ticket holder does not have a chance of travelling to the game and would be willing to help us out, that would be most appreciated.

April 02, 2019, 10:34:57 PM
Reply #6

velimski

Could be very tricky getting tickets for this, what with it being our first visit to their new stadium.

April 24, 2019, 06:17:59 PM
Reply #7

Icetoffee

Still feeling hopeful that some fellow Blue might be able to sort this out for me.

Need one adult ticket and one for a 12 year old.

Hoping we can transform our nice run against the top 6 at home and beat Spurs away!

April 30, 2019, 11:00:41 PM
Reply #8

Icetoffee

Getting a little bit desperate about this. Any one have any spare tickets or any advice on where to find some?