July 23, 2019, 01:47:53 AM

Author Topic: [News]PSG step up pursuit of Gana Gueye  (Read 17770 times)

January 24, 2019, 02:56:15 PM
Reply #30

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Think if we sold him without replacing him in the middle, wed end up about 15th.

I know we didnt change vs Spurs (Im still putting that down to Silva think he has to be seen to be going for home games) but id presume part of playing the way we do is that he knows Gueye can do loads of running.

Therefore Id expect that formation would change.

January 24, 2019, 04:04:23 PM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I know we didnt change vs Spurs (Im still putting that down to Silva think he has to be seen to be going for home games) but id presume part of playing the way we do is that he knows Gueye can do loads of running.

Therefore Id expect that formation would change.

I think eventually, if given enough time he will be :

8    8

As hes said in interviews is his preferred formation (note - Gana cant play any of those roles...)

Or like...

Cleverley
Docoure     Capoue

Which is what he had at Watford - an advanced CM switching to full backs and playing into the box, with two box to box marathon men covering thousands of kms and getting on the edge of the box.

(Note - Gana cant do any of those roles either..)
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 24, 2019, 06:53:24 PM
Reply #32

markB

I love a good debate but didn't follow your comment at all .My point is why sell arguably our most consistent player and try players who cannot get in the side ?This is akin to suicide in football terms .Lee Carsley whilst having a great season was not the star player or irreplaceable ,something I think could be said of Gana at the moment ,at least at the price we would get and we don't have a player to step up now .Maybe Beni will be good enough one day but he is not fit or playing .

Burnley/Brighton can you tell me why one was so good and the other so bad

January 24, 2019, 08:49:35 PM
Reply #33

blue1948

Burnley/Brighton can you tell me why one was so good and the other so bad
Still lost here .You posted about selling Gana and making do with what we have .I replied and now you are posting about Brighton / Burnley .Honestly have no idea .

January 25, 2019, 03:32:48 AM
Reply #34

markB

Still lost here .You posted about selling Gana and making do with what we have .I replied and now you are posting about Brighton / Burnley .Honestly have no idea .

fuck me

ok they are the 2 games we played 3421 one game without Gana one game with him

look for me it is not the end of the world if we sell him

January 26, 2019, 08:46:47 AM
Reply #35

blue1948

fuck me

ok they are the 2 games we played 3421 one game without Gana one game with him

look for me it is not the end of the world if we sell him
OK Now I understand and of course you have your opinion but it is far from mine .

January 26, 2019, 04:21:03 PM
Reply #36

boothill

I love a good debate but didn't follow your comment at all .My point is why sell arguably our most consistent player and try players who cannot get in the side ?This is akin to suicide in football terms .Lee Carsley whilst having a great season was not the star player or irreplaceable ,something I think could be said of Gana at the moment ,at least at the price we would get and we don't have a player to step up now .Maybe Beni will be good enough one day but he is not fit or playing .
In some news circles villa are trying to get Beni on loan

Sent from my FLOW_5 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 26, 2019, 05:22:29 PM
Reply #37

Ramjam

In some news circles villa are trying to get Beni on loan

Sent from my FLOW_5 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
Would they be interested in Bolasie instead?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 27, 2019, 12:44:52 AM
Reply #38

Morta75

January 27, 2019, 07:19:02 PM
Reply #39

SANA_DR0

I love Gana, but he should go, just so he could actually achieve something in his career
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

January 27, 2019, 07:27:57 PM
Reply #40

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Representatives at PSG tonight, officially to scout Rennes player but also Gueye to be discussed. Talk of us wanting right back Thomas Meunier.

Good right back, tall, peak age.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 28, 2019, 02:34:34 AM
Reply #41

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Bid for Gana made.

21mil
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 28, 2019, 02:35:48 AM
Reply #42

Martip

January 28, 2019, 02:36:14 AM
Reply #43

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Be gutted to see Gueye go, he's a boss little player but sometimes it takes a loss of someone central to make a manager shake it up

January 28, 2019, 02:36:53 AM
Reply #44

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Can't sell for that surely

It's an opening salvo. Expect it to be closer to 30 including add ons