July 23, 2019, 01:32:19 AM

Author Topic: Jilted Sam  (Read 4080 times)

January 23, 2019, 09:45:48 PM
Read 4080 times

Simon Paul

Administrator
Allardyce genuinely can't shut up about us can he?

"I wanted to sign that boss lad what Arsenal signed for 60m but we never actually spoke to him but we heard he wanted to come to the Premier League.  The club would never have sanctioned 60m on him, but it would have been nice"

That's essentially what he's saying, but the media turn it into "Sam wanted Arsenal ace at Everton" and other sensationalist shite

Next week....."Allardyce wanted Messi to sign for Everton"

January 23, 2019, 09:46:53 PM
Reply #1

Martip

He's so bitter about how things panned out and needs to pipe down now.

January 23, 2019, 09:51:51 PM
Reply #2

NickNack

He likes to ramble on about how Silva needs to watch himself wanting to pay attacking football - because we sacked Martinez and Koeman ( lolol) for that.

How did playing shite boring football go for you Sam  ???

January 23, 2019, 10:08:27 PM
Reply #3

Macca77

Biggest cunt in football! A few on here were happy with him though, fucking clueless idiots

January 23, 2019, 10:40:38 PM
Reply #4

Lxxx

Listening to him lately he genuinely sounds like he's losing some of his brain function. He sound less coherent now than he ever did and he can barely manage to string a proper sentence together.

January 23, 2019, 11:15:11 PM
Reply #5

AllyBlue14

Biggest cunt in football! A few on here were happy with him though, fucking clueless idiots

To be fair, given the choice I don't think one person in the entire fanbase actually wanted him here. The 4-1 defeat at a toothless Southampton forced the board into the decision.

I was among the more patient 'he's here now so may as well back him/the team as I want Everton to climb the table' brigade, but clearly as his tenure drew on, it became increasingly apparent he wasn't the person to take us forward.

If he'd carried on the decent early results though, it would've made an interesting style over substance debate.

January 23, 2019, 11:17:43 PM
Reply #6

kramer0

Listening to him lately he genuinely sounds like he's losing some of his brain function. He sound less coherent now than he ever did and he can barely manage to string a proper sentence together.

I think he might have a genuine problem.

Getting players' names wrong last season, thinking Tosun signed from Olympiacos.

Then again, he could just be so self-absorbed that he's not bothered about details like knowing who players are or where they came from.

January 24, 2019, 12:20:12 AM
Reply #7

Shogun

Administrator
What I can't fathom is that if he was so hard done by at Everton, how come he needed to rule himself out of the Huddersfield job yet his name wasn't uttered when the Man United job come up?
I never claimed to be a saint

January 24, 2019, 12:27:45 AM
Reply #8

gizzblue

Awful dinosaur of footy shouldn't be aloud to even pundit now ...proved he knows fuck all about the modern game ....or changing even one tactic in the last 20 years .
Born not made a blue .

January 24, 2019, 12:39:52 AM
Reply #9

Macca77

I can't fathom why the media listen to what he has to say, they hang on his every word.

January 24, 2019, 12:45:00 AM
Reply #10

NickNack

I can't fathom why the media listen to what he has to say, they hang on his every word.
Talk sport love him   ::)

January 24, 2019, 12:55:49 AM
Reply #11

BlueBeagle

It's not 'The media'... It's talksport and then associated gutter rag rehashing

January 24, 2019, 01:07:33 AM
Reply #12

TheTone

did we really sign Sam Allardyce?

Big fucking Sam Allardyce was an actual Everton manager one time

January 24, 2019, 01:12:42 AM
Reply #13

Macca77

It's not 'The media'... It's talksport and then associated gutter rag rehashing

Sky Sports as well. The only one who called him out on his tactics and that was Jake Humphrey on BT Sport last year, he hasn't been back on there since

January 24, 2019, 02:51:04 AM
Reply #14

eyesalwaysblue

Just ignore the Knob
I still despise Clive Thomas..