July 23, 2019, 01:33:44 AM

Author Topic: Jilted Sam  (Read 4081 times)

January 24, 2019, 03:04:43 AM
Reply #15

Bob Sacamano

He plays shockingly abysmal anti-football. I wish heíd go away, but the rags and the two bit media like Talksport canít find anyone decent to fill airtime.

January 24, 2019, 03:21:54 AM
Reply #16

Tony Clifton

did we really sign Sam Allardyce?

Big fucking Sam Allardyce was an actual Everton manager one time

Glad I spent the majority of his reign (of horror) on the ale.  Surreal times, Everton.

January 24, 2019, 03:37:20 AM
Reply #17

BlueForYou

Jilted John, how did that song go?

"Gordon is a moron"

"Samuel................"
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

January 24, 2019, 02:37:54 PM
Reply #18

stirlingblue

Can definitely see Mourinho going this way as he gets older and his style is left behind

January 25, 2019, 02:43:51 AM
Reply #19

eyesalwaysblue

No wonder the cunt is taking the piss, the fixation on him is fucking mental..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 25, 2019, 02:58:21 AM
Reply #20

Simon Paul

Administrator
No wonder the cunt is taking the piss, the fixation on him is fucking mental..

this is a thread about comments he made about Everton

the same as there would be a thread if Mourinho spoke about us every week

January 25, 2019, 03:09:05 AM
Reply #21

eyesalwaysblue

this is a thread about comments he made about Everton

the same as there would be a thread if Mourinho spoke about us every week
I know mate and he's getting the rise he craves though, as well as all the lolly he creamed off us..

January 25, 2019, 05:11:48 AM
Reply #22

starblood

Seeing as it is all hate, hate, hate - I'm going to give him a couple of plaudits for aspects of play that I liked under him:

1) He left two players up the field when we were defending corners - we never did that under Moyes, Martinez or Koeman (or now under Silva)
2) He broke free of the two defensive midfielders blueprint that Martinez and Koeman stuck to quite rigidly (even against relegation fodder at home)

Struggling to come up with anything else like  ;D

January 25, 2019, 05:19:23 AM
Reply #23

Bluedylan

Seeing as it is all hate, hate, hate - I'm going to give him a couple of plaudits for aspects of play that I liked under him:

1) He left two players up the field when we were defending corners - we never did that under Moyes, Martinez or Koeman (or now under Silva)
2) He broke free of the two defensive midfielders blueprint that Martinez and Koeman stuck to quite rigidly (even against relegation fodder at home)

Struggling to come up with anything else like  ;D

Itís not all hate. @eyesalwaysblue loved him and still mourns the day he left.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 25, 2019, 09:38:35 AM
Reply #24

Mac934

Keys and Gray on Bein Sports love him too

January 25, 2019, 05:05:39 PM
Reply #25

eyesalwaysblue

Itís not all hate. @eyesalwaysblue loved him and still mourns the day he left.
The only person who loves Sam is Sam, nobody wanted him, but it wasn't his fault he was here either, he was just a symptom not a cause of anything, the more fans talk about him the more he loves it and  the more he will be paid by the shite press to go on a chat shit, he was a bed sore at this club nothing more, the main illness seems to be hanging on a bit for a while longer anyway.
                       Sorry if i hit a nerve O Great One..

January 25, 2019, 05:17:24 PM
Reply #26

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
What I genuinely don't understand about him is that as soon as his staying-up bonus was safe, he started daring Everton to sack him, and that's all he did for the rest of his tenure.

So why is he all shocked and bitter that Moshiri finally took the bait?
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

January 25, 2019, 06:21:36 PM
Reply #27

eyesalwaysblue

What I genuinely don't understand about him is that as soon as his staying-up bonus was safe, he started daring Everton to sack him, and that's all he did for the rest of his tenure.

So why is he all shocked and bitter that Moshiri finally took the bait?
It's all fake hurt, probably 5-10 grand a time on sky or the other shite channels is incentive enough to keep the argument going, he's not going back to the Morris Marina.

January 25, 2019, 07:24:21 PM
Reply #28

bluegirls

This is exactly what he wants to devide us Everton fans, he makes it all about him, as soon as I heard that we had approached him I said that he would play the defensive football and I definitely knew that he would blame the players when everything went south and take all the plaudits when we won games because that's how he rolls in my honest opinion. We should NEVER HAVE BROUGHT HIM TO OUR BRILLIANT CLUB IN THE FIRST PLACE because his style of football belongs in the last century. NSNO COYB ETID NSNO

Sent from my E6653 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 25, 2019, 07:38:44 PM
Reply #29

Macca77

Weird the way the majority of the wums fucked off as soon as we sacked him.