February 17, 2019, 01:21:02 PM

Author Topic: Jilted Sam  (Read 3113 times)

January 25, 2019, 08:26:07 PM
Reply #30

Cereal Killer

Weird the way the majority of the wums fucked off as soon as we sacked him.

Sammy Lee couldn't keep logging into all his accounts whilst he was on the hunt for another job

February 05, 2019, 10:12:38 PM
Reply #31

Gash

Global Moderator
Still bleating on about us. Surely Talksport can do better than just get Allardyce on every few weeks to moan about getting sacked.

https://talksport.com/football/488346/sam-allardyce-everton-sacking-ludicrous-marco-silva/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1549360359

February 06, 2019, 01:10:59 AM
Reply #32

Waltzer

Still bleating on about us. Surely Talksport can do better than just get Allardyce on every few weeks to moan about getting sacked.

https://talksport.com/football/488346/sam-allardyce-everton-sacking-ludicrous-marco-silva/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1549360359
To be fair to him you can understand to a point what he's saying, as finishing where we did wasn't too bad. What he fails to mention though is that when we were safe from the drop he still persisted in playing negative, terrible, percentage football, so there was zero evidence to suggest he would've been more expansive. He shot himself in the foot and I don't think he can swallow it!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

February 06, 2019, 01:25:58 AM
Reply #33

Gash

Global Moderator
To be fair to him you can understand to a point what he's saying, as finishing where we did wasn't too bad. What he fails to mention though is that when we were safe from the drop he still persisted in playing negative, terrible, percentage football, so there was zero evidence to suggest he would've been more expansive. He shot himself in the foot and I don't think he can swallow it!

I've said before, we got eighth in spite of Allardyce not because of Allardyce, that and the league below 6th was and still is fairly poor. His record after December was poor and as you say, despite getting us safe fairly quickly he still persisted with the negative football. The stats back that up despite him saying he sorted our pace and striker options with Tosun and Walcott. The man changes his story every week.

February 06, 2019, 01:28:47 AM
Reply #34

Martip

I suppose he'd argue that his hands were tied due to the lack of quality in the squad which is probably a fair comment.

Despite that he's a prize knobsack.

February 06, 2019, 02:26:23 AM
Reply #35

74Blue

There's absolutely nothing that fat cunt can't swallow, as long as it's served with a big bowl of bisto.

February 06, 2019, 02:35:14 AM
Reply #36

gizzblue

Ffs this multi chinned cunt should see a sacking like breathing in and out .....

Had more clubs than an auld golf bag  .
Born not made a blue .

February 06, 2019, 10:17:57 PM
Reply #37

JordanianEmbassy

He did drink a pint of wine though. Even those of you who still really hate him should try to remember that.

February 06, 2019, 10:31:12 PM
Reply #38

colin

He did drink a pint of wine though. Even those of you who still really hate him should try to remember that.

I could go for a pint of wine right now

February 06, 2019, 10:35:27 PM
Reply #39

School of Science

If Everton paid me 6m for a few months work and then let me go, I think I might of got over it by now.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 06, 2019, 10:37:43 PM
Reply #40

JordanianEmbassy

I could go for a pint of wine right now
See you there mate. I'll get the first round.

February 07, 2019, 12:05:50 AM
Reply #41

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
If Everton paid me 6m for a few months work and then let me go, I think I might of got over it by now.

Ego extends beyond money though.

Either for outside reputation or just for making himself feel better, he needs to put it across that it was fan impatience that did for him, not a 3 decade track record.

February 07, 2019, 12:30:13 AM
Reply #42

ally2

I quite enjoy him trolling the fan base. Can't believe it actually bothers grown men and women.

February 07, 2019, 12:41:41 AM
Reply #43

Evertonian in NC

Like with most trolls, if we ignore him...he will probably go away.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 07, 2019, 01:45:54 PM
Reply #44

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think it was finishing 8th or fan impatients that did for him personally. Was always a marriage of convenience that he manipulated to allow for the image that he was a long term hire that should be 'allowed to build' on the results of the first season.

He knew he was gone from day one, and started his PR campaign from then basically
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 01:55:27 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.