February 17, 2019, 02:09:29 PM

Poll

Should Everton sack Marco Silva?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Silva Out  (Read 34626 times)

Redartin and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 27, 2019, 01:42:50 AM
Reply #15

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Was all for giving him time, but tonight was nearly the straw that broke the camels back. Wont go down well, but if we could get Benetiz at the end of the season id be happy to let Silva go. Fuck the Liverpool connections, he's light years ahead of Silva and I just want a competent manager

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Ah ok, so you are a troll.

January 27, 2019, 01:43:12 AM
Reply #16

toshyboy

Not sure what the answer is but Iím starting to get concerned now. Players look like they have no direction and heís persisting with the same core 8/9

January 27, 2019, 01:43:21 AM
Reply #17

Shogun

Administrator
I'd sack him and replace him with all the boss managers that post on this forum.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 27, 2019, 01:43:27 AM
Reply #18

BlueBeagle

Take stock at the end of the season.

Currently performing at about 4/10 IMO but I recognise the unprecedented levels of shite in the squad.

January 27, 2019, 01:44:07 AM
Reply #19

Mayor Farnum

Patience is all well and good if you know you have the right man. But, simply saying patience is not a solution to our shortcomings.

January 27, 2019, 01:44:16 AM
Reply #20

BlueBeagle

Benitez, fuck off will ya

January 27, 2019, 01:44:56 AM
Reply #21

toshyboy

No, not another mid-season change. The cheque book seems officially closed so let him go on to the end of the season and re-assess.

Good shout. Seasons over for us now, so no point changing for sake of it, but big improvements needed over next 3/4 months

January 27, 2019, 01:44:59 AM
Reply #22

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
So you all did want him gone then.

January 27, 2019, 01:45:22 AM
Reply #23

Martip

January 27, 2019, 01:46:43 AM
Reply #24

Waltzer

Ah ok, so you are a troll.
Genuine. Forget the Liverpool connection (easier said than done!) and who would you choose, it's a no brainer imo. I just want the best manager we can, I thought /hoped Silva was it, but I'm rapidly losing faith

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 27, 2019, 01:48:13 AM
Reply #25

NickNack

Take stock at the end of the season.

Currently performing at about 4/10 IMO but I recognise the unprecedented levels of shite in the squad.
I agree to an extent but not having it that a back 4 containing four international defenders canít defend better than weíre seeing now. Itís got to be down to coaching / organisation (or lack of it). Thereís been absolutely zero improvement all season - in fact weíre getting worse instead of better

January 27, 2019, 01:48:24 AM
Reply #26

Mayor Farnum

I'd sack him and replace him with all the boss managers that post on this forum.

I think it's taken as read that we're all not much more than enthusiastic amateurs. Forums would struggle for fluidity if we all considered our qualifications before posting.

January 27, 2019, 01:48:29 AM
Reply #27

Ross

Heís got the rest of the season but unless thereís a massive improvement in both results and style heíll be in big trouble.

Brands holds his managers to a very high standard and weíre currently no way near that standard. Itís incredible to think we could be on our 6th manager in 4 years and people will still try and tell you itís been going well recently.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 27, 2019, 01:48:54 AM
Reply #28

Jamokachi

Patience is all well and good if you know you have the right man. But, simply saying patience is not a solution to our shortcomings.

No, patience affords you the ability to make a rational judgement.

January 27, 2019, 01:49:19 AM
Reply #29

Jamokachi

It wasn't a joke

It wasn't intended as one, you mean.