February 17, 2019, 02:33:01 PM

Author Topic: The stats that prove Gylfi Sigurdsson is the league's most creative player  (Read 2203 times)

January 29, 2019, 11:46:52 PM
Reply #30

stirlingblue

Sigurdsson cant win the ball back as he can, and isn't the quickest, be one slow midfield that

Sigs defensive ability is one of the few bits of his game that is actually underrated, Im on mobile so I cant look up stats but he certainly wins his fair share of tackles.

Hes by no means a Gana replacement but if we properly committed to 4-3-3 hes got all the ingredients for a box to box player. Hes not the quickest but hes got a real engine on him in terms of distance covered, look at his goal in the derby a few years ago on the break.

January 30, 2019, 12:03:38 AM
Reply #31

bluenuck

See how you can go on and on back and forth all day with these analytical stats in football??? But what about this, what about that...

Makes you realize the numbers can never really be set in stone Like Baseball........

January 30, 2019, 12:38:39 AM
Reply #32

TheTone

January 30, 2019, 12:42:55 AM
Reply #33

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

January 30, 2019, 01:24:31 AM
Reply #34

mikey_blue

February 02, 2019, 10:54:43 PM
Reply #35

kramer0

The stats that prove Gylfi Sigurdsson turns a higher ratio of his passes into chances than players who can be bothered to involve themselves in matches in other ways.

February 02, 2019, 10:56:25 PM
Reply #36

sam of the south

The stats that prove Gylfi Sigurdsson turns a higher ratio of his passes into chances than players who can be bothered to involve themselves in matches in other ways.

Summed up.

Close thread.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 02, 2019, 11:56:03 PM
Reply #37

gizzblue

I like Gylfi but he was pants today absolute ghost.
Born not made a blue .

February 03, 2019, 12:05:00 AM
Reply #38

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I like Gylfi but he was pants today absolute ghost.

Only a small moment but there was a pass forward by Wolves from defence. We headed it straight back and Tosun flicked it to him in behind their midfield.

He just clipped it straight back over their CB for Tosun to run after with little chance of winning it.

He had to take a touch and move forward there and wed have been in a great position.

Instead we just gave possession straight back.

Its that kind of thing that you expect/ need more from.

February 03, 2019, 02:26:00 AM
Reply #39

KoemansNumberTens

February 03, 2019, 02:36:29 AM
Reply #40

markB

February 03, 2019, 02:40:33 AM
Reply #41

gizzblue

TODAY !!!!

Yes today .... if your looking to witch hunt players may be start with someone with zero goals or assists this season . :thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .

February 03, 2019, 02:46:53 AM
Reply #42

markB

Yes today .... if your looking to witch hunt players may be start with someone with zero goals or assists this season . :thumbsup:

he is the biggest fucking joke of a footballer we have , I have no fucking clue what games you watch if any

go get you stats now (but get them all not just the ones to back up your fucking madness )

lol 3 in 24 games lol he is a fucking belter , but he will be in the team next week doing fuck all again
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 02:53:28 AM by markB »

February 03, 2019, 02:57:29 AM
Reply #43

gizzblue

he is the biggest fucking joke of a footballer we have , I have no fucking clue what games you watch if any

go get you stats now (but get them all not just the ones to back up your fucking madness )

lol 3 in 24 games lol he is a fucking belter , but he will be in the team next week doing fuck all again

Hahaha  :thumbsup: your a fucking weapon ......we would be in a lot more shut without his goals(second top scorer in this terrible at times TEAM)  and assists ....yes even the fucking penalties . ..how put your toys back in your pram and get your ma to change your arse it's obvious your crancky and overtired .. .WUM  #1 .
Born not made a blue .

February 03, 2019, 02:59:41 AM
Reply #44

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Probably played the pass of the match. Story of his life isn't it
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.