February 17, 2019, 02:39:24 PM

Author Topic: The stats that prove Gylfi Sigurdsson is the league's most creative player  (Read 2204 times)

February 03, 2019, 03:04:47 AM
Reply #45

markB

Hahaha  :thumbsup: your a fucking weapon ......we would be in a lot more shut without his goals(second top scorer in this terrible at times TEAM)  and assists ....yes even the fucking penalties . ..how put your toys back in your pram and get your ma to change your arse it's obvious your crancky and overtired .. .WUM  #1 .

stop watching football on the radio you tool

tell me what was he best game of the season so far ?

February 03, 2019, 03:30:30 AM
Reply #46

gizzblue

stop watching football on the radio you tool

tell me what was he best game of the season so far ?

Hahahaha I'm in the park and most him a game's ...also go to a few away ...but nnot as many as I used to tbh ....but for me at least his best game was one I watched on the net v Leicester away ...but only my opinion he was everywhere that game ...oh and scored a worldy .....but that's only my opinion ...how best game for me at goodison was easily against Fulham in Oct or Nov not sure exactly (can't be arsed searching ) he was boss that day .

But I guess with me watching on the radio I wouldn't know  lolol
Born not made a blue .

February 03, 2019, 05:04:35 AM
Reply #47

markB

Hahahaha I'm in the park and most him a game's ...also go to a few away ...but nnot as many as I used to tbh ....but for me at least his best game was one I watched on the net v Leicester away ...but only my opinion he was everywhere that game ...oh and scored a worldy .....but that's only my opinion ...how best game for me at goodison was easily against Fulham in Oct or Nov not sure exactly (can't be arsed searching ) he was boss that day .

But I guess with me watching on the radio I wouldn't know  lolol

ok got it

Fulham game was his best game for us at home ? are you sure you want to stick with that game (he was on the pitch in the 1st half)

I tell you what go find me his best 90 game home or away , it might take you a bit of time to find it with there being that many of them
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 05:34:05 AM by markB »

February 03, 2019, 05:27:52 AM
Reply #48

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Gets the ball, needs about three touches to get it out his feet, plays it square

February 03, 2019, 05:41:38 AM
Reply #49

markB

the OP of this was taking the piss with this and there are some backing him up on it lol

February 03, 2019, 06:48:24 AM
Reply #50

Thornton_19

Gets the ball, needs about three touches to get it out his feet, plays it square
Could be talking about any of them here mate.

February 03, 2019, 03:16:09 PM
Reply #51

sam of the south

Probably played the pass of the match. Story of his life isn't it

I just donít understand how he has these great passes in his locker but rarely gets on the ball or in a position to deliver them
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 03, 2019, 03:55:02 PM
Reply #52

griff90

Heís a good player, we just donít seem to get him on the ball enough. Drifts out of the game too easily

February 03, 2019, 04:13:59 PM
Reply #53

Lxxx

When he plays we effectively play 4-4-2. We may as well just play him up top on his own and put another midfielder in if weíre hell bent on shoehorning him into the team every week. That or a spell on the sidelines for a bit.