July 23, 2019, 02:21:28 AM

Author Topic: The stats that prove Gylfi Sigurdsson is the league's most creative player  (Read 7329 times)

February 03, 2019, 03:04:47 AM
Reply #45

markB

Hahaha  :thumbsup: your a fucking weapon ......we would be in a lot more shut without his goals(second top scorer in this terrible at times TEAM)  and assists ....yes even the fucking penalties . ..how put your toys back in your pram and get your ma to change your arse it's obvious your crancky and overtired .. .WUM  #1 .

stop watching football on the radio you tool

tell me what was he best game of the season so far ?

February 03, 2019, 03:30:30 AM
Reply #46

gizzblue

stop watching football on the radio you tool

tell me what was he best game of the season so far ?

Hahahaha I'm in the park and most him a game's ...also go to a few away ...but nnot as many as I used to tbh ....but for me at least his best game was one I watched on the net v Leicester away ...but only my opinion he was everywhere that game ...oh and scored a worldy .....but that's only my opinion ...how best game for me at goodison was easily against Fulham in Oct or Nov not sure exactly (can't be arsed searching ) he was boss that day .

But I guess with me watching on the radio I wouldn't know  lolol
Born not made a blue .

February 03, 2019, 05:04:35 AM
Reply #47

markB

Hahahaha I'm in the park and most him a game's ...also go to a few away ...but nnot as many as I used to tbh ....but for me at least his best game was one I watched on the net v Leicester away ...but only my opinion he was everywhere that game ...oh and scored a worldy .....but that's only my opinion ...how best game for me at goodison was easily against Fulham in Oct or Nov not sure exactly (can't be arsed searching ) he was boss that day .

But I guess with me watching on the radio I wouldn't know  lolol

ok got it

Fulham game was his best game for us at home ? are you sure you want to stick with that game (he was on the pitch in the 1st half)

I tell you what go find me his best 90 game home or away , it might take you a bit of time to find it with there being that many of them
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 05:34:05 AM by markB »

February 03, 2019, 05:27:52 AM
Reply #48

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Gets the ball, needs about three touches to get it out his feet, plays it square

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 03, 2019, 05:41:38 AM
Reply #49

markB

the OP of this was taking the piss with this and there are some backing him up on it lol

February 03, 2019, 06:48:24 AM
Reply #50

Thornton_19

Gets the ball, needs about three touches to get it out his feet, plays it square
Could be talking about any of them here mate.

February 03, 2019, 03:16:09 PM
Reply #51

sam of the south

Probably played the pass of the match. Story of his life isn't it

I just donít understand how he has these great passes in his locker but rarely gets on the ball or in a position to deliver them
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 03, 2019, 03:55:02 PM
Reply #52

griff90

Heís a good player, we just donít seem to get him on the ball enough. Drifts out of the game too easily

February 03, 2019, 04:13:59 PM
Reply #53

Lxxx

When he plays we effectively play 4-4-2. We may as well just play him up top on his own and put another midfielder in if weíre hell bent on shoehorning him into the team every week. That or a spell on the sidelines for a bit.

February 20, 2019, 01:44:56 PM
Reply #54

Toddacelli

I'd rather we brought Vlasic back to play in his place.

Some of the youngers - Davies, Richarlison, Vlasic, Lookman - have some actual fire about them, even if it is misplaced at times. Would rather give these a chance to develop and have players on the pitch who will take the game to the opposition.

I appreciate someone who can unlock a defence but everything seems to have to fall perfectly in line for Sigurdsson to do this and it doesn't happen enough. Would rather we had players storming the walls than fumbling for the key.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 18, 2019, 02:34:11 AM
Reply #55

kramer0

Maybe the emptiest 12 goal season you're ever going to see.

March 18, 2019, 02:42:26 AM
Reply #56

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe the emptiest 12 goal season you're ever going to see.

Nah he's had a good season.

March 18, 2019, 02:47:40 AM
Reply #57

sam of the south

Nah he's had a good season.

There probably wonít be many sides in an elite league where their #10 scores around 15 league goals and they end up mid table and with substandard creativity stats
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 18, 2019, 03:02:38 AM
Reply #58

Dr. Sponge

I donít like admitting it because I do like him as a player, but he is the definition of a luxury player. Does some impressive stuff when the team gets him on the ball, but goes through large periods of the game uninvolved.

No more evident than in todayís game where he had about 7 touches in the first half, but had a few brilliant through balls in the second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

March 18, 2019, 03:12:35 AM
Reply #59

Bob Sacamano

I get it like. But the 12 goals have come in handy this season.