February 17, 2019, 02:13:30 PM

Author Topic: Coleman  (Read 2918 times)

February 03, 2019, 01:39:40 AM
Reply #15

april

He was our best player vs Millwall but that was purely because he looked like he was the only one who cared. Maybe he can still cut it in the championship but he doesn’t look like s player who can kick us on in the Premier league.
Toffeegirls Rule.

February 03, 2019, 01:42:40 AM
Reply #16

KoemansNumberTens

Sure most will disagree but he should never have been given the new contract. We seem very charitable when it comes to these things

February 03, 2019, 01:46:01 AM
Reply #17

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Sure most will disagree but he should never have been given the new contract. We seem very charitable when it comes to these things

The amount of money we spunked on players salaries who don't give a flying fuck about the club, Coleman deserves whatever contract he got, regardless of his downturn in performances.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

February 03, 2019, 02:48:20 AM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
One of many issues we have at the moment.

Them 3 years went awfully quick.

Kenny is genuinely championship standard and showed more into DCL's feet in the last ten mins than Coleman has all year.

One of them, do we need to discuss it any longer? He's crap, he's not the only one, it's not his fault it's the clubs, and that's the case throughout the side.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 03, 2019, 03:02:51 AM
Reply #19

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon there’s worse players than him out there at the moment.

February 03, 2019, 03:54:20 AM
Reply #20

NickNack

He’s alright is Seamus. He gives 100% and if he’s starting to decline it’s up to the management to sort it - all he can do is turn up and do his best..

February 03, 2019, 04:00:18 AM
Reply #21

ally2

Thought he was done before his injury actually.  Did't go down well.  Seen nothing to change my mind about that except his bizarre comeback performance which was amazing.  If that was adrenaline then let's give him adrenaline.

February 03, 2019, 04:14:55 AM
Reply #22

Gash

Global Moderator
Them 3 years went awfully quick.

Kenny is genuinely championship standard and showed more into DCL's feet in the last ten mins than Coleman has all year.

One of them, do we need to discuss it any longer? He's crap, he's not the only one, it's not his fault it's the clubs, and that's the case throughout the side.

Well done, give yourself a pat on the back.  :clap:

February 03, 2019, 04:33:18 AM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Well done, give yourself a pat on the back.  :clap:

Aye you've said that one twice.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 03, 2019, 04:46:42 AM
Reply #24

Gash

Global Moderator
Aye you've said that one twice.

You've done really well then.

At the time I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was coming back from a bad injury and had then had a couple of niggling injuries again this season and felt it was too early to write him off (I still maintain that in general 30 is too young to write players off) but it no longer looks that way with him, so fair enough, I was wrong.

If you want to be a twat and gloat about being right that's up to you, I'm more disappointed that one of our best players over the last ten years has fallen away so quickly and fans are now turning on him.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 04:47:55 AM by Gash »

February 03, 2019, 04:50:40 AM
Reply #25

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You've done really well then.

At the time I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was coming back from a bad injury and had then had a couple of niggling injuries again this season and felt it was too early to write him off (I still maintain that in general 30 is too young to write players off) but it no longer looks that way with him, so fair enough, I was wrong.

If you want to be a twat and gloat about being right that's up to you, I'm more disappointed that one of our best players over the last ten years has fallen away so quickly and fans are now turning on him.

Nah I just think I've had my face rubbed in it plenty of times aswill happen when you have opinions, but you've never taken responsibility for making out like I was a dickhead.

To quote Shogun to me, in a post you liked, it's okay to be wrong.

February 03, 2019, 05:03:42 AM
Reply #26

Gash

Global Moderator
Nah I just think I've had my face rubbed in it plenty of times aswill happen when you have opinions, but you've never taken responsibility for making out like I was a dickhead.

I've admitted in my previous post I was wrong, I even did when I made the first reply in this thread that basically said he's now a problem. I've only responded to you because you appeared to be the one gloating about being right when you quoted me.

Fair play on remembering the like, I don't even remember liking it.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 05:20:32 AM by Gash »

February 03, 2019, 05:14:24 AM
Reply #27

Shogun

Administrator

You can be right 100 times but you still rate Kelechi Iheanacho!
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 03, 2019, 05:25:01 AM
Reply #28

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Brap wanted us to get the Rangers right back in ffs.

Steve Walsh in disguise that guy.

February 03, 2019, 05:28:51 AM
Reply #29

Gash

Global Moderator
Brap wanted us to get the Rangers right back in ffs.

Steve Walsh in disguise that guy.

And Callum McGregor. :)