March 25, 2019, 07:52:12 AM

Author Topic: How many are good enough?  (Read 9606 times)

March 14, 2019, 11:29:01 PM
Reply #195

Macca77

I love Bernard

March 15, 2019, 02:00:46 AM
Reply #196

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Absolute joy to watch isn't he. Desperate to see him in a real front 3 or in the 10 for an extended period.

Bernard DCL Richarlison

Gomes   Davies
    Gueye
      /MS

Lookman  DCL  Richarlison

Bernard

Gueye    Gomes/MS
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 15, 2019, 08:29:04 PM
Reply #197

BlueForYou

Yep - Bernard is good on the eye, no question

Just needs an eye for goals
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 16, 2019, 03:02:36 AM
Reply #198

SANA_DR0

don't mean to kick the manager  but.. Man utd fans were thinking half their team wasn't good enough for MAN UTD, til Ole came along..
which showcased that the players were good enough, just the manager didn't know how to use them/adjust his system to suit the players/teams strengths.: I see Silva the same, under another manager, a genuine coach who has experience and knows wtf he is doing..even the players who are 'underperforming' would look much better.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 16, 2019, 04:28:51 PM
Reply #199

gizzblue

don't mean to kick the manager  but.. Man utd fans were thinking half their team wasn't good enough for MAN UTD, til Ole came along..
which showcased that the players were good enough, just the manager didn't know how to use them/adjust his system to suit the players/teams strengths.: I see Silva the same, under another manager, a genuine coach who has experience and knows wtf he is doing..even the players who are 'underperforming' would look much better.

Cos Mourinho has no experience  :thumbsup:

Oh wait .
Born not made a blue .

March 16, 2019, 08:58:44 PM
Reply #200

TheTone

how many is that then? 3 max?

March 16, 2019, 09:49:34 PM
Reply #201

Toddacelli

how many is that then? 3 max?

Two Max? More?

;)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 16, 2019, 10:02:58 PM
Reply #202

blue1948

Oh he can be even better than Pienaar.

Sorry but that would take one hellava leap ,not that I don't like him and although I gave him the thumbs down a few weeks ago I was about to eat my words until last week .26 years old coming into his prime I will give him all my support but Pienaar was special and tough .Not easy to knock off the ball and all Bernard's tricks so forgive me if I can't agree.

March 16, 2019, 10:05:31 PM
Reply #203

blue1948

I see the point ,so how many managers would you like to try before deciding ? Or are you just going to mention the last few who have come in -to prove the point that the whole team can turn around!

March 17, 2019, 01:41:57 AM
Reply #204

SANA_DR0

Cos Mourinho has no experience  :thumbsup:

Oh wait .

not just about experience bud, its about someone who can motivate and give the players a freshness.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 17, 2019, 01:43:19 AM
Reply #205

SANA_DR0

I see the point ,so how many managers would you like to try before deciding ? Or are you just going to mention the last few who have come in -to prove the point that the whole team can turn around!

no idea, was just an observation.

Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 17, 2019, 01:47:31 AM
Reply #206

GrantyBoy78

You can never have too much quality, but there have been plenty of times this season when we could’ve done with a yard dog like Marc Noble on the pitch; bollocking players and pulling them into position.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

March 17, 2019, 03:00:34 AM
Reply #207

Jamokachi

The general consensus from Utd fans was that the players were/are good enough, but that they were being stifled.

March 17, 2019, 04:44:44 AM
Reply #208

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

March 17, 2019, 01:27:21 PM
Reply #209

BlueForYou

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick