October 17, 2019, 12:55:47 PM

Author Topic: [News]Coleman: We have to turn up  (Read 1101 times)

February 02, 2019, 11:36:04 PM
Read 1101 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Coleman: We have to turn up

Everton defender Seamus Coleman has acknowledged that he and his team mates didn't do enough to beat Wolves at Goodison Park this afternoon.

Source: Coleman: We have to turn up

February 02, 2019, 11:50:35 PM
Reply #1

Martip

February 03, 2019, 12:28:18 AM
Reply #2

BlueForYou

Should be performing better

Ok - why aren't you?

Answer on a postcard, please
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 03, 2019, 12:39:39 AM
Reply #3

winny5366

Another quote from Coleman!
Its about bloody time you did turn up isn't it, fans pay hard earned money to take their families to watch these performances from you and your so called team mates.
Surprised no one has reported EFC to trading standards for robbing the public blind with turgid displays week in week out.
Silva is not the answer, he is tactically unaware that anything is wrong. Zonal works when you have players that understand how and what to do, defend the zone, the space, stop people from getting into it, etc.
How many more with the same old excuses ?

February 05, 2019, 06:57:03 PM
Reply #4

Hawkandro

Getting really fed up reading more hollow words from our players; same culprits every time talking usual cookie-cutter cliches.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

February 05, 2019, 06:58:18 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 05, 2019, 08:22:15 PM
Reply #6

Tony Clifton

Reckon we'll get what we paid for him in the summer?  ;)

February 05, 2019, 08:26:04 PM
Reply #7

Bluenose 91

The Coleman situation is worse than I first feared...

He's turning in to Phil Neville.

February 05, 2019, 09:28:31 PM
Reply #8

BlueForYou

The supporters turn up, Seamus

Should be enough for the team
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 06, 2019, 02:31:58 AM
Reply #9

gizzblue

Coleman: We have to turn up

Everton defender Seamus Coleman has acknowledged that he and his team mates didn't do enough to beat Wolves at Goodison Park this afternoon.

Source: Coleman: We have to turn up

Tbh I'm glad he had the balls to come out and say so .....(knowing the shite some would spout about him anyway)....so much easier to hide and say nowt ,think it shows he is actually bothered about things .
Born not made a blue .

February 06, 2019, 02:50:50 AM
Reply #10

Juanito

It’s the cupping his ear when he scored one goal in front of the Glawdys Street then returns to mediocrity for the following games. Not his fault he is declining and can’t fault his effort but I feel underwhelmed when he goes forward like I used to when our right side was Hibbert and Osman. ‘ Hibbman’

February 06, 2019, 03:13:41 PM
Reply #11

D15TIN

The Coleman situation is worse than I first feared...

He's turning in to Phil Neville.
Leadership wise weve never replaced Neville, I like colemans attitude who wouldn't, hope he can up his performances.. starting saturday