October 23, 2019, 01:41:00 AM

Author Topic: Dowell  (Read 2656 times)

February 16, 2019, 01:20:28 AM
Read 2656 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rave reviews after playing left wing back for a game? Wouldn't have seen that coming!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 18, 2019, 02:19:28 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Didnít think he had the pace for that role.

No same.

Maybe they had loads of the ball and he was just camped up in the opponent's half?

Good to hear he's playing anyway .
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 18, 2019, 03:13:02 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You watched any of Sheffield United this season?

They play the maddest type of football Iíve ever seen.

Heíll be a wing back on the team sheet but wouldíve played a lot of the game in the middle of the park.

They go 3-4-3, the wing backs play inside with the width coming from the two centre halves either side of the three bombing on.

Creates 2v1 situations all over the pitch for them, overloading the opposition.

Someone like Dowell should be filling his boots playing in a system like that.

haha no not seen them, sounds good though!

Good stuff hope he gets on the ball plenty. Not sure he's suited to the modern game tbh  but would be nice for us to develop a player like that.