March 25, 2019, 07:17:08 AM

Author Topic: [News]Zouma decision out of Everton hands  (Read 2863 times)

March 09, 2019, 03:45:15 PM
Reply #45

Toddacelli

That Everton insider on twitter said itís unlikley.

Heíd still be about 4/5th choice even if they donít sign anyone so thereís still a chance.

For what itís worth he said Dias of Benfica is our main target for centre half and brands thinks we can get Gomes on the cheap

I really like that Dias! Would love to get him. Only watched him in one game but he stood out so much I googled and youtubed him after the game.

Solid, does all the basics well, moves the team forward, plays out from the back, composed and gets on the scoresheet. What more do you want? Proper baller.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 09, 2019, 04:13:37 PM
Reply #46

sam of the south

That Everton insider on twitter said itís unlikley.

Heíd still be about 4/5th choice even if they donít sign anyone so thereís still a chance.

For what itís worth he said Dias of Benfica is our main target for centre half and brands thinks we can get Gomes on the cheap

Get Dias and Zouma if we can, Keane is passive and plodding, Holgate probably isnít going to make it as a top CB, Jags is pretty much done, and I fear that Mina might actually be a bit poo (although I really want him to be great)
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 09, 2019, 06:58:06 PM
Reply #47

D15TIN

Mina needs time doesn't he, seems to struggle with injuries though

Never heard of the benfica player, but cbs need time together to form a partnership. Zouma will be a top top defender in the next few years, be great if it's at Everton

March 12, 2019, 12:33:09 PM
Reply #48

AllyBlue14

Chelsea also have Christensen, Zappacosta and Cahill who aren't getting a game but were presumably deemed more useful than Zouma at the start of the season.

Hard to see Sarri staying on, but whichever manager will want to take a close look at the squad in the summer.

Kurt will be nearly 25 when the new season starts though; there's only so long they can keep loaning him out, before he realises it's not going to happen for him there.

March 12, 2019, 12:46:50 PM
Reply #49

Shogun

Administrator
Isn't Luiz out of contract in the summer?

Can't see them selling Zouma if so.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 12, 2019, 01:20:18 PM
Reply #50

Cereal Killer

Isn't Luiz out of contract in the summer?

Can't see them selling Zouma if so.

Yeah Luiz and Cahill both out of contract, leaves them with Rudiger, Christensen and Ampadu.... so imagine Zouma would stay there

March 12, 2019, 01:56:46 PM
Reply #51

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can't see Zouma wanting to stay at all.

Think we need to discuss the Mina signing at some point. I still personally believe in him, and think when he's settled he could be the leader and organiser at the back that we need, as well as being an aggressive front foot defender who steps out to meet the ball... But it's worth noting that he has not settled well at all, and how about the fact that Barcelona signed him for God knows how much, then shifted him to us within 12 months? That's quite a way for his star to have fallen in such a short time.

Even Gomes who was literally hated by barca fans took 2 years to eventually drop to our level, and even then only on loan.

What has gone on with big yerry mina, and will we ever see him at his best?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 12, 2019, 08:46:34 PM
Reply #52

gizzblue

Honestly think we need to start playing Mina with the Zouma thing looming ....rekon he Could well turn out to be our best option...even if it means benching Keane for a few weeks.

As for Zouma do like the lad but think there are better options out there for the money Chelsea will want ...whenever they can actually sell him
Born not made a blue .

March 12, 2019, 10:48:01 PM
Reply #53

Lxxx

We need to be lining up Mina to start next season as first choice right sided centre half and be looking for a pacy left footed centre back to partner him. Send Zouma back to Chelsea and if we canít offload Keane keep him as back up.

Mina is a big unit and will need plenty of regular games to get up to speed and keep his match fitness up. He also cost a lot of money and we canít go on binning underperforming players otherwise weíd only have about half a dozen left.