October 20, 2019, 11:19:52 PM

Author Topic: lukaku ayone?  (Read 3201 times)

February 24, 2019, 07:46:04 PM
Reply #15

American Evertonian

My how we have fallen.
Are we there yet?

February 24, 2019, 08:58:39 PM
Reply #16

indiantoffee1975

February 24, 2019, 09:09:30 PM
Reply #17

Juanito

Hell no. He scores a few goals and his father is again pushing him somewhere else. Plus he's lazy and it looks like he's lost his interest anyways. He'd want massive wages and what if he's just happy to pick them up and do the bare minimum after that?

Yeah because we can do miles better than him, can’t we? There is no chance of it happening but to call him ‘lazy’ is just ignorant. 

So we have no striker now apart from Tosun and DCL who have 6 goals between them by Feb against a former player we had who scored over 20 goals a season for us with less creative players around him and is still only 25....nah, he’s lazy and would only do the minimum.

February 24, 2019, 09:14:33 PM
Reply #18

Evertonian in NC

Stop trying to Make Fetch Happen.  It's not gonna happen.

/also, it makes me even more depressed
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 24, 2019, 09:17:10 PM
Reply #19

eyesalwaysblue

Him and Sigurdsson in the same team would mean we’d need 8 supermen taking up the slack.
Add Walcott and Rich at the moment and your laughing.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 24, 2019, 10:04:42 PM
Reply #20

TheTone

Starts instead of Walcott on the right

February 24, 2019, 10:22:05 PM
Reply #21

gizzblue

Largely anonymous again today ... like we have seen so many times before .

He is twice the player we had, but only in weight .
Born not made a blue .

February 24, 2019, 10:48:59 PM
Reply #22

Paddockoldie

I got dumped by Megan Fox a few years back after dating her (as well as other things) a few years, the best years of my life. If she asked to come back to me I'd obviously say yes. Problem is I'd have to have the same dream, which is impossible in reality. I've since moved on to a really nice girl, not a stunner but lovely regardless.

February 24, 2019, 10:59:43 PM
Reply #23

eyesalwaysblue

Starts instead of Walcott on the right
didn't do a lot but was on the right today,but did track back to help out, so deffo an upgrade on a Walcott.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 25, 2019, 03:08:00 PM
Reply #24

Lxxx

Can we have a few days where we at least try and move on from the past.

February 25, 2019, 06:14:21 PM
Reply #25

stirlingblue

And yet again, we regress to the past and nostalgia.

Let's get Moyes back, let's get Lukaku back, let's get Scott Gemmill back, let's get Mickaël Madar back. Fucking yawn.

Even frustrated you’ve found time for “Mickaël”

I admire your dedication to the man

February 25, 2019, 06:19:47 PM
Reply #26

BlueBeagle

Landon back on loan

February 25, 2019, 06:25:28 PM
Reply #27

Macca77

And yet again, we regress to the past and nostalgia.

Let's get Moyes back, let's get Lukaku back, let's get Scott Gemmill back, let's get Mickaël Madar back. Fucking yawn.

There are Evertonians who would welcome Moyes back, absolute fucking brain dead fools they are.

February 25, 2019, 07:59:04 PM
Reply #28

BlueWool

Ridiculous! Proven 20-goal a season striker!!! What on earth do we need someone like that for?

No, I say we continue to chase the mythical unpolished gem while clinging to some weird soap-opera grudge we have for when he ‘betrayed’ us.

Take him back in a second, obviously.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 08:00:40 PM by BlueWool »

February 25, 2019, 08:03:54 PM
Reply #29

TrevorSteven

Ridiculous! Proven 20-goal a season striker!!! What on earth do we need someone like that for?

No, I say we continue to chase the mythical unpolished gem while clinging to some weird soap-opera grudge we have for when he ‘betrayed’ us.

Take him back in a second, obviously.

I dont think anyone would disagree with you - its just one problem - why would Lukaku ever come back to Everton. He is never gonna come back and we are not signing Neymar either...