March 23, 2019, 02:12:07 AM

Author Topic: [News]Silva: I know how important winning the derby is  (Read 1253 times)

February 28, 2019, 11:28:59 PM
Reply #15

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
There's nothing to bottle.

They're a much better team than us. If they beat us it wont be because we've 'bottled it', it will be because they're better than us.

That term gets thrown about too often in the modern game. 

You’ve bottled it lid.

February 28, 2019, 11:45:25 PM
Reply #16

D15TIN

Hopefully he'll find out on sunday how big the game is, hoping goodison is bouncing before it starts. Gwladys better be standing for 90mins, usually is for the derby

March 01, 2019, 12:10:47 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
There's nothing to bottle.

They're a much better team than us. If they beat us it wont be because we've 'bottled it', it will be because they're better than us.

That term gets thrown about too often in the modern game. 

Yeah by accounts the pressure is on them. They can't accept a draw, they have to come out on to us, and we should by all rights be blasted to smithereens.

But fuck em.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 01, 2019, 12:17:13 AM
Reply #18

Macca77

No pressure on us at all, nobody expects us to get anything, it's a huge game for them, City play on Sat so they will probably be second, they have to win. We can fuck their season up good and proper here, they will struggle to recover from it. Just twat them from the off, get an early goal and they will shit themselves
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 12:55:59 AM by Macca77 »

March 01, 2019, 12:47:11 AM
Reply #19

BlueForYou

The smell of victory

Dying to taste it
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 01, 2019, 01:54:33 AM
Reply #20

Bluerin

No pressure on us at all, nobody expects us to get anything, it's a huge game for them, City play on Sat so they will probably be second, they have to win. We can fuck their season up good and proper here, they will struggle to recover from it. Just twat them from the off, get an early goal and they will shit themselves
Do you mean get an early goal and they will bottle it?

March 01, 2019, 02:21:06 AM
Reply #21

D15TIN

The smell of victory

Dying to taste it
Can u just imagine how sweet this one would be though? were fucking shite, and to go some way to prevent them winning their first PL title would just be unbelievably brilliant, id rub it in their faces for weeks