March 25, 2019, 07:15:34 AM

Author Topic: [News]Calvert-Lewin wants his football to do the talking  (Read 1708 times)

March 04, 2019, 01:10:28 PM
Reply #30

stirlingblue

Not really sure what your point is. Thinking all our forwards are shite isn't a defence of any of them

My point is that we canít sign anyone mid-season, and at least with Calvert Lewin there is the potential to get better whereas we know exactly what Cenk offers and that wonít change.

The only reason I would start Cenk ahead of him is if we feel we wonít be able to sell him in the summer so need to put him in the window

March 04, 2019, 01:13:06 PM
Reply #31

Jamokachi

If I had to chose one of them to be bearing down on goal id chose Tosun, so for that reason I dont think its pointless playing him. You've also invested 27 million in him, so probably more reason to give him an opportunity. DCL played well yesterday but he still didnt do much. We need a big upgrade on both of them and I wouldnt be too worries if both left in the summer in order for us to invest again

DCL has more goals. DCL is 21 and developing. DCL works harder. DCL is quicker. DCL holds the ball up better. DCL links play better.

There is no reason Tosun starts ahead of him. Fuck the 27m, we may as well have flushed that down the loo.