March 23, 2019, 02:33:32 AM

Author Topic: Z Cars  (Read 4291 times)

March 05, 2019, 02:20:01 AM
Reply #45

Macca77

March 05, 2019, 02:24:12 AM
Reply #46

Thornton_19

There's a meeting this week to try and build on this.

We have ideas like a singing section, ticker tape, banners, flags etc. I want tifos. Massive ones. Proper statements.

What else can we suggest?
Im all for big banners and flags.

Ive always liked abroad when the announcer reads out the players forename and the crowd shouts their surname. No idea how we would convey and implement that to Everyone at Goodison though.

March 05, 2019, 02:32:38 AM
Reply #47

Simon Paul

Administrator
Can't stop watching this, the noise when zcars kicks in

https://twitter.com/TheDanGriff/status/1102297310485188609
Was incredible.

Best Goodison has been since the Chelsea quarter final.

March 05, 2019, 02:49:45 AM
Reply #48

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Siren is quality.

Other ideas @Simon Paul

Maybe something else that's similar right before the ref blows his whistle at the start of the half. Not another siren like, but something else aggressive and intimidating. Just to make sure the atmosphere carries on into the game.

Anything that encourages fans to make noise really. They're really good at this in the US, NFL fans make loads of noise when they're on defence to try fuck with the away teams ability to hear each other on the pitch.

March 05, 2019, 03:13:08 AM
Reply #49

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Can't stop watching this, the noise when zcars kicks in

https://twitter.com/TheDanGriff/status/1102297310485188609
Best atmosphere in a long long time imo
Simply simply lovely

March 05, 2019, 02:22:48 PM
Reply #50

Toddacelli

Siren is quality.

Other ideas @Simon Paul

Maybe something else that's similar right before the ref blows his whistle at the start of the half. Not another siren like, but something else aggressive and intimidating. Just to make sure the atmosphere carries on into the game.

Anything that encourages fans to make noise really. They're really good at this in the US, NFL fans make loads of noise when they're on defence to try fuck with the away teams ability to hear each other on the pitch.

The kick-off idea is an interesting one.

Maybe a low, building sound like when a keeper is about to take a goal-kick and then we go bonkers?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 05, 2019, 04:32:09 PM
Reply #51

Toffee_4_Life

Im all for big banners and flags.

Ive always liked abroad when the announcer reads out the players forename and the crowd shouts their surname. No idea how we would convey and implement that to Everyone at Goodison though.

Don't arsenal do that with he crowd shouting the surname? They certainly do for goal scorers but only usually get a half arsed response and sounds a bit shit.

Especially if you're 3-0 down to West Ham and get a consolation goal......

March 05, 2019, 05:24:54 PM
Reply #52

Simon Paul

Administrator
Don't arsenal do that with he crowd shouting the surname? They certainly do for goal scorers but only usually get a half arsed response and sounds a bit shit.

Especially if you're 3-0 down to West Ham and get a consolation goal......
They used to. Think it died on its arse.

Actually like their flags being raised when they score though

March 05, 2019, 06:53:23 PM
Reply #53

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Got a feeling we’re going to milk this and have it for every game.

I’d be against that myself.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 07:01:42 PM by TheRam »
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 05, 2019, 07:14:24 PM
Reply #54

Toddacelli

Got a feeling we’re going to milk this and have it for every game.

I’d be against that myself.

Why though?

Every home game is special. Fortress Goodison.

It's not a gimmick if we introduce it for our home games - it's evolution.

I'm with you on the clappers and rattles though - you can shove them right up your vuvuzela!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 05, 2019, 08:39:19 PM
Reply #55

Gary1878

People and fans feed off eachother. All it needs is a small section to be continuously supportive and loud, and others will naturally follow. This is why a singing section would be huge.

It is almost guaranteed that it will help the team, and helps drown out the odd moan and groan from the crowd. I mean, if the players of one of the best teams in the league are making a lot of errors with that atmosphere, imagine what it would do to Burnley?

March 06, 2019, 12:20:52 AM
Reply #56

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Siren is quality.

Other ideas @Simon Paul

Something like Crystal Palace do when they score a goal, “Glad all over” played at max volume over the speakers, not saying we should play Glad all over but anyone got a suggestion?

March 06, 2019, 12:22:52 AM
Reply #57

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Something like Crystal Palace do when they score a goal, “Glad all over” played at max volume over the speakers, not saying we should play Glad all over but anyone got a suggestion?

NO ffs, no fucking goal music. jesus.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

March 06, 2019, 12:24:11 AM
Reply #58

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
NO ffs, no fucking goal music. jesus.
What’s wrong with it ?

March 06, 2019, 12:27:34 AM
Reply #59

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
What’s wrong with it ?

its the most small time thing in football. Lower league shite.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!