November 21, 2019, 08:42:57 AM

Author Topic: Z Cars  (Read 16024 times)

March 06, 2019, 12:30:57 AM
Reply #60

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well I guess thatís the end of that then  :bonk:

March 06, 2019, 12:38:32 AM
Reply #61

Simon Paul

Administrator
Yeah. No, not goal celebration music. We tried it once. Didn't go down well.

March 06, 2019, 12:42:01 AM
Reply #62

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Something like Crystal Palace do when they score a goal, ďGlad all overĒ played at max volume over the speakers, not saying we should play Glad all over but anyone got a suggestion?

Please vacate this thread immediately.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 06, 2019, 12:57:51 AM
Reply #63

Gash

Global Moderator
I was quite surprised and disappointed they had the Fulham v Chelsea game on the screens in the concours area. Thought they should have a montage of Everton derby goals on a loop with the volume up full crank to get the crowd in the mood.

March 06, 2019, 12:58:03 AM
Reply #64

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Please vacate this thread immediately.

Is that an order ? Jeez, was only a suggestion, didnít mean to upset everyone !

March 06, 2019, 01:32:01 AM
Reply #65

D15TIN

No to Goal music, we had im Blue da ba de for a small period around 2003 haha - that's all a bit Wigan/Blackburn for me.

Siren should be included before z cars though, no harm in that

March 06, 2019, 01:50:16 AM
Reply #66

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
The siren would be even better if we had a monster centre forward that we'd be singing crosses in for all game.  A signal of intent for the aerial bombardment coming.

March 06, 2019, 02:02:32 AM
Reply #67

Simon Paul

Administrator
I was quite surprised and disappointed they had the Fulham v Chelsea game on the screens in the concours area. Thought they should have a montage of Everton derby goals on a loop with the volume up full crank to get the crowd in the mood.
Yeah. They have literally hours upon hours of inspirational video footage to choose from that has already been put together in previous years.

Will suggest something in Thursday

March 06, 2019, 02:05:46 AM
Reply #68

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
Should play historic wins and goals against whoever the opposition is on the big screens before the sirens and z cars 

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
(Zoolander)

March 06, 2019, 02:39:35 AM
Reply #69

Macca77

Anyone been to the Riverside? They had this song when the players came out, their fans clapped along to it, was the most cringe worthy thing I've ever seen,

March 06, 2019, 02:45:44 AM
Reply #70

Macca77

« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 02:46:45 AM by Macca77 »

March 06, 2019, 01:21:14 PM
Reply #71

Toddacelli

I think people will be far more accommodating of new ideas when we move to Bramley Moore. When everything is new - and we're celebrating the move - a few of the suggestions that have been shot down before may find they are better received.

What have people on here seen at other grounds that they liked?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 06, 2019, 02:15:51 PM
Reply #72

sirblue57

I think people will be far more accommodating of new ideas when we move to Bramley Moore. When everything is new - and we're celebrating the move - a few of the suggestions that have been shot down before may find they are better received.

What have people on here seen at other grounds that they liked?
Everton winning..?
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

March 06, 2019, 02:25:12 PM
Reply #73

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Naaa Everton football club will never give out bloody rattles or play goal music.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

March 06, 2019, 03:25:40 PM
Reply #74

JordanianEmbassy

No to Goal music, we had im Blue da ba de for a small period around 2003 haha - that's all a bit Wigan/Blackburn for me.

Siren should be included before z cars though, no harm in that

Agree. I HATE goal music. It actually completely ruins the atmosphere because it drowns out the crowd. Sounds so stupid.