March 25, 2019, 07:56:41 AM

Author Topic: We need to talk about Theo  (Read 2105 times)

March 05, 2019, 03:50:47 AM
Reply #45

Waltzer

I'm not saying Walcott is faultless by any means, but you need to take into account the service and options. His support for most of the season, Coleman, has been pretty woeful, yesterday he was poor, but probably 80% of the balls he got passed were lumped 70 yards in the air over to him, it's not his strength. I don't think he warrants his place in the team, but neither have I been overly impressed by Lookman so can see why he gets selected. He's a good pro who is really lacking in confidence, it's not great all round.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

March 05, 2019, 10:13:44 PM
Reply #46

D15TIN

I'm not saying Walcott is faultless by any means, but you need to take into account the service and options. His support for most of the season, Coleman, has been pretty woeful, yesterday he was poor, but probably 80% of the balls he got passed were lumped 70 yards in the air over to him, it's not his strength. I don't think he warrants his place in the team, but neither have I been overly impressed by Lookman so can see why he gets selected. He's a good pro who is really lacking in confidence, it's not great all round.

Agree with this, Walcott burst on the scene for us at the beginning think he got a few early goals, and again at the start of the season, but his form has dropped a lot (same with most the team like)

I agree though, Lookman hasn't taken his chance when given it - he could be a false 9/ attacking midfielder I think, he goes inside a lot, think that might be his position rather than a winger.

March 05, 2019, 10:15:55 PM
Reply #47

Shogun

Administrator
I can't wait for your follow-up thread.

Topic: We Need To Talk About Kevin

"Mirallas.

Going to be a big player for us next season."

Im resigned to the notion he probably wont be a big player for us next season now.

Hes going to be a massive player for us the season after though!
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 05, 2019, 11:45:29 PM
Reply #48

Lxxx

Arsenal made him look far better than he ever was. A lot of his success has come from quick, crisp passing and early balls into the inside right channel for him to run onto or finishing off moves of a similar nature. All hallmarks of the Wenger Arsenal sides. All vastly different to what we currently see with us.

He's another we'll have to pay off to move on.

March 06, 2019, 06:42:59 PM
Reply #49

gizzblue

I get this ,I really do ....but the three real good chances he had against the shite to do something ....yet again he did fuck all ...never found a player got one shot off to row z and wasted the other .....nothing new to see here .
Born not made a blue .