October 20, 2019, 01:02:28 PM

Author Topic: Don't shoot the messenger...  (Read 4911 times)

March 07, 2019, 06:35:36 PM
Reply #60

sam of the south

Forfar 4 Everton 10

4 goals conceded from set pieces  :headbang: Fuck off, Everton
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

March 08, 2019, 01:11:04 AM
Reply #61

Cozzie

What in the bluest of blue fucking hells is this?

March 08, 2019, 01:49:04 AM
Reply #62

sam of the south

What in the bluest of blue fucking hells is this?

@SteB bumped into the ghosts of Leonard Cohen and Jeff Buckley, who were hanging out with Jay and Neil from The Inbetweeners, and Neil said we are going to be relegated to the Scottish 4th Division
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

March 08, 2019, 01:57:51 AM
Reply #63

Cozzie

@SteB bumped into the ghosts of Leonard Cohen and Jeff Buckley, who were hanging out with Jay and Neil from The Inbetweeners, and Neil said we are going to be relegated to the Scottish 4th Division

Thanks for simplifying one of the most bizzarre threads I have read in a long time.

🖒

March 08, 2019, 02:14:34 AM
Reply #64

sam of the south

Thanks for simplifying one of the most bizzarre threads I have read in a long time.

🖒

Yeah, it was verging on vile shite
Henry David Thoreau

March 08, 2019, 06:26:32 AM
Reply #65

Bluerin

Little tip for you, never start a thread.
Fixed it for you.