March 25, 2019, 07:43:52 AM

Author Topic: [News]Time to send for Batman?  (Read 677 times)

March 07, 2019, 07:21:08 PM
Read 677 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Time to send for Batman?

As the transfer window was drawing to a close, there were rumours that Everton were about to bring in Michy Batshuayi

Source: Time to send for Batman?

March 07, 2019, 07:50:40 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Time to send for Batman?

As the transfer window was drawing to a close, there were rumours that Everton were about to bring in Michy Batshuayi

Source: Time to send for Batman?

Tbh  glad we missed out on him ....never rated him much and for the 'alleged' wage has not worth the risk either ....better giving DCL and Tosun the remaining games .....go for a proper striker in the summer .
Born not made a blue .

March 07, 2019, 11:58:31 PM
Reply #2

D15TIN

Tbh  glad we missed out on him ....never rated him much and for the 'alleged' wage has not worth the risk either ....better giving DCL and Tosun the remaining games .....go for a proper striker in the summer .
Done well so far with palace, I wouldn't be dead against signing him in the summer, tosun & dcl not good enough to be first choice

March 08, 2019, 12:24:18 AM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Done well so far with palace, I wouldn't be dead against signing him in the summer, tosun & dcl not good enough to be first choice

Quite sure Brands has abetter plan than the same name we have been linked with since lukaku left .
DCL will make a great second choice striker .....but no shouldn't be leading the line ..as for Tosun he and Sams other signing should be off with any luck .
Born not made a blue .

March 08, 2019, 12:57:33 AM
Reply #4

D15TIN

Quite sure Brands has abetter plan than the same name we have been linked with since lukaku left .
DCL will make a great second choice striker .....but no shouldn't be leading the line ..as for Tosun he and Sams other signing should be off with any luck .
We'll see what his plan is for that position

March 08, 2019, 06:57:05 PM
Reply #5

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates