March 25, 2019, 07:48:18 AM

Author Topic: Joel Piroe  (Read 542 times)

March 08, 2019, 02:16:30 PM
Read 542 times

Waltzer

Have to be honest ive never heard of him, but clearly Brands will have. Personally think we need a bit more experience to lead the line, but as they say, if you're good enough, you're old enough!

Everton are in the hunt to sign PSV centre-forward Joel Piroe, according to Sky Sports journalist Fabrizio Romano.

The Italian reporter claimed via the Calcio Mercato website that Juventus and Inter Milan are also interested in signing the 19-year-old, who is regarded as one of the best young strikers at PSV.

It is understood that Juventus are in talks to sign the Netherlands Under-20 international and are ready to offer him a five-year deal, which could mean that Everton will miss out on their target.

Good move for Everton?

Piroe is a very good young striker who is bound to make a name for himself in the future.

He has been on fire for PSVís youth sides this season, scoring 12 goals in 25 appearances across all competitions, including two in the UEFA Youth League against Inter and Tottenham.

Everton should invest some more money in strengthening their youth options so if they can, they should definitely push the boat out to sign someone as highly-rated as Piroe when itís clear he will end up being a good player.

This is Futbol rating 8/10

Likely to happen?

Evertonís director of football Marcel Brands will have extremely good knowledge on Piroe having arrived at Goodison Park from PSV last year, and thereís no doubt that he will be the driving force behind this interest.

However Juventus seem as though they are edging closer towards signing the youngster, which means that the Toffees may have to give up and look at other targets.

March 08, 2019, 03:37:29 PM
Reply #1

Cozzie

Is he a piroe maniac?

March 08, 2019, 04:37:50 PM
Reply #2

Shogun

Administrator
Looking forward to the Park End calling him Peroni after he goes 10 with a goal.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 08, 2019, 06:21:35 PM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

An even more ideal complement to DCL.  Can grow while sharing time, supplant him if he is ready.

These are the kind of moves we need to complete in order to really build something.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 08, 2019, 06:28:56 PM
Reply #4

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Heíd be a player for the under 23s
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 08, 2019, 06:55:49 PM
Reply #5

Toddacelli

WARNING: Incoming opinion from 1 x YouTube clip:

Looks a player. But not a goalscorer.