March 25, 2019, 07:11:14 AM

Author Topic: [News]Theo The Undroppable  (Read 1234 times)

March 08, 2019, 10:30:02 PM
Read 1234 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Theo The Undroppable

Everton forward Theo Walcott has come under intense scrutiny from Evertonians and from pundits, but he has the unflinching support of his manager as he appears to start yet another game in a run of horrible form.

Source: Theo The Undroppable

March 08, 2019, 10:31:52 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Has to be the player in the worst form in our starting eleven consistently over the last few months .
Born not made a blue .

March 08, 2019, 10:39:30 PM
Reply #2

Hawkandro

Baffling this. Utter garbage week in, week out, yet Lookman cannot get more than 50 minutes before he is yanked, not to be seen again for months.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

March 08, 2019, 10:49:40 PM
Reply #3

BlueForYou

Current form, should not be on the subs bench
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 08, 2019, 10:57:28 PM
Reply #4

D15TIN

Seen nothing to suggest he's still starting tomorrow. Lookmans done no better when he's played, seems a lot like his attitude isn't right in training too, constantly out the 18 of a matchday. Richarlison & Bernard should be the wingers tomorrow.

March 09, 2019, 01:14:42 AM
Reply #5

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Lookman is rubbish on the right.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 09, 2019, 01:43:15 AM
Reply #6

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
It's a shame about Walcott. I thought he did really well when he came in, but he's definitely been struggling for large parts of this season, albeit I still think his presence has been at times enough to push defenders back. So even without getting assists he has been at least a little teeny tiny bit effective. I hoped he'd kick on from the goal he scored versus Spurs but that didn't materialize.

Not sure what's up with Lookman, you'd have to think something is not right behind closed doors there. That said, I don't think he's impressed as a starter either, definitely best used as a sub for the time being.

Bernard and Richarlison are our best wingers for right now, but I still hope Walcott can turn it around. I still like him in spite of this season's form.

March 09, 2019, 02:11:59 AM
Reply #7

Hawkandro

I think Lookman is out of here in the summer.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

March 09, 2019, 02:26:45 AM
Reply #8

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Yeah, tend to think so too. I think we tried to work it out...but I think he's got it in his head to move. Maybe if we'd had a better season it would have been different, got him excited to be here and made him see the manager and club in a different light...but you never know. Lack of playing time from the bench, i.e. developing him makes me think more than anything we don't see him here long term.

March 09, 2019, 01:34:46 PM
Reply #9

Toddacelli

I think he's fucked Silva's cat. No idea why he's not playing. Deserves the development as a younger player and puts him in the shop window if he's going anyway.

Why the fuck doesn't Silva just say 'Fuck off in the summer then you prick. But you're starting every game now and whether you go to Bognor or Barcelona is now up to you.'

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 09, 2019, 03:47:31 PM
Reply #10

Bluenose 91

He has been awful but I can see why he plays to be honest.

Still our only winger that runs in behind. Granted he hasn't done anything once he's recieved the ball in that position for about 6 months.

Lookman is absolutely not the answer there though. Hopefully Richarlison gets a run there now as his cameo in the derby looked promising.

March 09, 2019, 06:59:30 PM
Reply #11

D15TIN

Been dropped today

March 09, 2019, 08:48:17 PM
Reply #12

Simon Paul

Administrator

March 09, 2019, 08:54:10 PM
Reply #13

Jamokachi

comes on and scores the winner.