October 16, 2019, 04:19:21 PM

Author Topic: Anthony Gordon  (Read 5931 times)

March 09, 2019, 12:47:41 AM
Read 5931 times

bigdunc9

Has anyone seen him play? Could he be the next player to come through?

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

March 09, 2019, 01:00:13 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He is very highly rated and rumours dortmund are sniffing. fits the profile of players German clubs are looking at (young, fast, good one v one and creative).

But, he's 18. So really there's 3 years before we see him.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 09, 2019, 02:12:58 AM
Reply #2

Hawkandro

He is very highly rated and rumours dortmund are sniffing. fits the profile of players German clubs are looking at (young, fast, good one v one and creative).

But, he's 18. So really there's 3 years before we see him.

Just signed a new long-term deal, so you would imagine we should start to see him more next season.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

March 09, 2019, 03:37:56 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Just signed a new long-term deal, so you would imagine we should start to see him more next season.

A great sign but no guarantee of that like.

Don't get many 18/19 year old premier league players.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 09, 2019, 05:04:26 AM
Reply #4

Mayor Farnum

Is this the bloke with the statues on the beach?
Something clever written by someone else.

March 09, 2019, 01:31:38 PM
Reply #5

Toddacelli

A great sign but no guarantee of that like.

Don't get many 18/19 year old premier league players.

When they play in the Prem at that age, they're either getting 5 mins for big game experience, part of a injury-ravaged squad with no expectations, or... ridiculously talented - like, Wayne Rooney levels. If we had anyone like that on our hands, we'd all know about him by now.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 09, 2019, 03:34:34 PM
Reply #6

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
When they play in the Prem at that age, they're either getting 5 mins for big game experience, part of a injury-ravaged squad with no expectations, or... ridiculously talented - like, Wayne Rooney levels. If we had anyone like that on our hands, we'd all know about him by now.

Or Tom Davies.

March 09, 2019, 04:01:40 PM
Reply #7

Toddacelli

Or Tom Davies.

Oh yeah - shit he's 18! Thought he was 16 for some reason!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 09, 2019, 04:18:15 PM
Reply #8

Deano Blue Boy

Rooney has made it hard for our academy graduates.

Everyone seems to get compared to him, if they're not smashing it by 18 they're shit

March 09, 2019, 07:27:24 PM
Reply #9

BlueForYou

Could get a first team call up by end of the season in place of Walcott or Lookman
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 28, 2019, 04:27:12 PM
Reply #10

sam of the south

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

August 28, 2019, 05:16:43 PM
Reply #11

dazfrancis

August 28, 2019, 05:19:36 PM
Reply #12

Waltzer

Class

Based on that there appeared to be him miss controlling the ball more than anything else, good finish, but he needs to learn to control the ball!

August 28, 2019, 05:25:00 PM
Reply #13

dazfrancis

Based on that there appeared to be him miss controlling the ball more than anything else, good finish, but he needs to learn to control the ball!

Awful control to beat 5 players and make space for the shot. Complete fluke. Like Oumar Niasse, but worse  ;D

August 28, 2019, 05:42:53 PM
Reply #14

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

What?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown