1. Poster raises concern ref particular player or manager
2. Poster is attacked with pitchforks and branded clueless, reactionary, knee jerk and worse
3. Forum positives scrabble for excuses for any poor form
4. Poor form continues and section of forum digs further for excuses
5. Stats come out proving the initial point/it comes to a point where even a barrister could not defend the issue
6. Forum defenders tend to pipe down and do not hold hands up to issue and perhaps being unreasonable in their responses to the initial poster
7. Section of forum members attack original poster and claim back patting/revelling in Evertons poor forum (completely forgetting about point 2).
7a. Some posters post drivel and then argue with other posters who don't agree with their drivel
7b. Some posters then re post drivel to hammer home their original drivel
7c, not satisfied with reposting drivel some posters trawl through stats leagues and post them instead to suit their argument
8. Repeat above process with another topic.
9. Posters go and on and on and on about same topic..