October 21, 2019, 07:42:49 PM

Author Topic: Pickford  (Read 15091 times)

April 03, 2019, 07:07:43 PM
Reply #300

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'd have a fucking good try man...
But I'm an absolute fucking dickhead with stuff like that, don't think, and if the mist descends then... Well it's different...

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Yep that's fair and I know to some people the idea of not immediately banging out a load of fellas is alien, but for me to start throwing digs it would have to have been escalated to that point physically, or literally no way to remove myself and her from the situation peacefully.

I am a massive fanny though so you know.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 03, 2019, 07:25:14 PM
Reply #301

Macca77

Would never of guessed  :snigger:

April 03, 2019, 07:40:01 PM
Reply #302

Bluedylan

Iím more with @brap2 on this one.

Obviously itís not nice but you have to expect and anticipate knobhead behaviour like that in his position.

Either donít put yourself in that position in the first place (ie donít go out on the lash with a load of footie fans) or learn to walk away, if it does get like that.

People keep saying Ďif it was me...í. Well itís not me or you. Itís somebody in an incredibly privileged position in society, and one of the tiny negatives of that is that you canít live your life like every other young lad, and you are representing your football club in public. A very small price to pay for the overwhelming positives it brings.

Club should defo be having a word with him imo.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 07:47:31 PM by Bluedylan »
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 03, 2019, 08:45:44 PM
Reply #303

formerKHL

Obviously itís not nice but you have to expect and anticipate knobhead behaviour like that in his position. I totally agree but ask why ?

Either donít put yourself in that position in the first place (ie donít go out on the lash with a load of footie fans) or learn to walk away, if it does get like that. He was with his mates and girlfriend in his own hometown !!

People keep saying Ďif it was me...í. Well itís not me or you. Itís somebody in an incredibly privileged position in society,
TBH bluntly honest it's this train of thought that leads to this type of behaviour towards him...Ö.He is not in "an incredibly privileged position in society"...Ö..he's in a very well paid job that he's made sacrifices for and worked hard to achieve......

and one of the tiny negatives of that is that you canít live your life like every other young lad, totally agree but only in a sense that he's a professional sportsman...Ö.and you are representing your football club in public. irrelevant when you go out and get lashed up (if you do) do you think "oh hang on i'm representing the company I work for..i'd better not.."

A very small price to pay for the overwhelming positives it brings. Agree from the perspective he's a professional sportsperson

Club should defo be having a word with him imo. Agree but only from a perspective of protecting him and his family..

April 03, 2019, 10:06:15 PM
Reply #304

Bally

Administrator
Yep that's fair and I know to some people the idea of not immediately banging out a load of fellas is alien, but for me to start throwing digs it would have to have been escalated to that point physically, or literally no way to remove myself and her from the situation peacefully.

Mate if I can remove myself I will, if I'm with my Mrs and kids I try harder to get them and myself away safe, by myself different story, anything to my Mrs and kids, different story.

Fuck all wrong with getting yourself and your loved ones away man, it's not a fanny move at all, we're all different, I'm a knobhead who likes to see if he can still fight.

It's the roll I way

April 03, 2019, 10:12:34 PM
Reply #305

bluenuck

Obviously itís not nice but you have to expect and anticipate knobhead behaviour like that in his position.

Either donít put yourself in that position in the first place (ie donít go out on the lash with a load of footie fans) or learn to walk away, if it does get like that.

People keep saying Ďif it was me...í. Well itís not me or you. Itís somebody in an incredibly privileged position in society, and one of the tiny negatives of that is that you canít live your life like every other young lad, and you are representing your football club in public. A very small price to pay for the overwhelming positives it brings.

Club should defo be having a word with him imo.

I remember when I was young and dumb...and drunk one day. I was heckling a baseball player who had been just sent down to the minor leagues. He walked over to me and said ďIím making 9 million dollars this year to play here, how much you make?Ē

I didnít heckle him ever again... itís that simple.

April 04, 2019, 03:49:32 AM
Reply #306

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
She's not fat at all like, absolute stunner, he's deffo punching

Well, swinging arms at least.

April 04, 2019, 04:20:45 AM
Reply #307

Mayor Farnum

Mate if I can remove myself I will, if I'm with my Mrs and kids I try harder to get them and myself away safe, by myself different story, anything to my Mrs and kids, different story.

Fuck all wrong with getting yourself and your loved ones away man, it's not a fanny move at all, we're all different, I'm a knobhead who likes to see if he can still fight.

Haha. Sounds like a 14 year old that's just come out of a Rocky movie.
Something clever written by someone else.

April 04, 2019, 04:58:11 AM
Reply #308

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

So you talk to a lot of 14 year olds outside of cinemas?

April 04, 2019, 09:01:56 AM
Reply #309

Bally

Administrator
Sadly not

It's the roll I way

April 04, 2019, 09:02:11 AM
Reply #310

Bally

Administrator
So you talk to a lot of 14 year olds outside of cinemas?

It's the roll I way

April 05, 2019, 08:12:21 PM
Reply #311

Macca77

Everton manager Marco Silva says goalkeeper Jordan Pickford has been reminded of his duties and obligations after being caught up in a disturbance inSunderland at the weekend.

The England number one appeared to be involved in a fracas in the early hours of Monday morning. Northumbria Police and Everton are investigating the incident, and Toffees boss Silva made it clear on Friday he is "not happy" about it.

"Football players have duties and obligations. It is a matter for us to remind him and everything we must do we already did," Silva said.

"If you ask me as a manager I am not happy with what happened."

"The first chat of the week I was clear with him.

Everything is clear in his mind about his obligations. It is my expectation it won't happen again. No one is happy with the situation, it was not a good thing. The matter is finished in this moment."

April 05, 2019, 08:39:13 PM
Reply #312

Bluedylan

Everton manager Marco Silva says goalkeeper Jordan Pickford has been reminded of his duties and obligations after being caught up in a disturbance inSunderland at the weekend.

The England number one appeared to be involved in a fracas in the early hours of Monday morning. Northumbria Police and Everton are investigating the incident, and Toffees boss Silva made it clear on Friday he is "not happy" about it.

"Football players have duties and obligations. It is a matter for us to remind him and everything we must do we already did," Silva said.

"If you ask me as a manager I am not happy with what happened."

"The first chat of the week I was clear with him.

Everything is clear in his mind about his obligations. It is my expectation it won't happen again. No one is happy with the situation, it was not a good thing. The matter is finished in this moment."

Exactly what I would've wanted him to say, word for word. Not to blame Pickford particularly, but to remind him of his responsibilities and not to put himself in these situations, and leave himself open to these things reoccurring.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 05, 2019, 09:56:52 PM
Reply #313

Toddacelli

Exactly what I would've wanted him to say, word for word. Not to blame Pickford particularly, but to remind him of his responsibilities and not to put himself in these situations, and leave himself open to these things reoccurring.

Yeah. Disappointed he didn't call out the fans and the media, but I'm ok with that.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates